Craft Beer On The Sunshine Coast Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news and bad news.

Bad news first... I'm all out of the Punk Monk. :(

Good News. More beer has arrived! :kooi:

From The Lord Nelson in Sydney, we have Three Sheets Pale Ale and Old Admiral. From overseas, Timothy Taylor Landlord, St. Bernadus ABT 12, Schenkerla Marzen (Screwtop, that's for No. 2 son ;) ), and Weihenstephan 3 packs (including Pilsner, Kirstall Weissbier, Heff Weissbier and a Weihenstephan Glass). And there's still more on the way!

I did have a question for you lot too. Should I keep more stock in the fridge?

Anyway, see you in the store!

Dropped in at the opening this morning (I wasn't thirsty,just happened to be in Stockland).Bought the TTL,Marzen and the 3 pack.Looking forward to trying them all.

I'm a bit late to the party on this, but may I just say: congrats! The Sunshine Coast has always been a beer wasteland. I grew up in Caloundra and still visit my parents there regularly, I will be down to visit your bottle shop first thing next time I am up there!

If anyone is interested in heading up the Sunshine Coast Brewery for a day, I'd be happy to oblige as your driver: www.thirstycritters.com.au

And now we're stocking Sunshine Coast Brewery brews as well.

The range keeps on growing... :chug:

Azrebb,

Whats the name and address of you're bottle shop? I don't really know Caloundra that well, but want to come down soon and pick up some beers.

Dave

Golden Cellars, currently under the Duncans banner group. The store is in Stockland Caloundra shopping complex next to the NAB and Commonwealth banks.

47 Bowman Road
Stockland Shopping Centre
Caloundra

As you drive into Caloundra from the round about, the shopping centre is on your left at the next set of lights after KFC. As you pull in, turn into the parking lot on the right and we're just past the banks.

More beer arrived today! :kooi:

Kooinda Pale Ale and Holgate Hopinator are the new aussie brews, with 8Wired Hopwired arriving from NZ and Rogue Dead Guy Ale coming in from the states.

We should have some Brewdog arriving later this week, including a bottle of Sink the Bismark.

Crumbs!

DangerMouse_ErnestPenfold-s.jpg

More beer arrived today! :kooi:

Kooinda Pale Ale and Holgate Hopinator are the new aussie brews, with 8Wired Hopwired arriving from NZ and Rogue Dead Guy Ale coming in from the states.

We should have some Brewdog arriving later this week, including a bottle of Sink the Bismark.

Know it! I'm at Lake Kawana with Shed101, so it's easy to swing there on the way home :)

Kooi for me!

Golden Cellars, currently under the Duncans banner group. The store is in Stockland Caloundra shopping complex next to the NAB and Commonwealth banks.

47 Bowman Road
Stockland Shopping Centre
Caloundra

As you drive into Caloundra from the round about, the shopping centre is on your left at the next set of lights after KFC. As you pull in, turn into the parking lot on the right and we're just past the banks.

Koooi! :kooi:

Hey guys,

With yesterdays delivery, the rep left some Rogue beer glasses.

So, the next couple of mixed six packs that have a Rogue beer in them will come with a free glass.

just grabbed a coupla mixed six packs and now i am suffering from buyers remorse...i really should have got more!!!

hope to make it back there soon for some rogue yellow snow IPA

thanks azrebb, you are a champ! :icon_chickcheers:

Mmmmm.... Yellow Snow ... I think I drank half the keg when it was on at the Platform last year.

Cool on the glassware, but SWMBO is already threatening to toss out some of my glassware, including my Rogue Washington State "pints" (14oz/425ml) glasses from their Issaquah Brewhouse.

I do have a bottle of Rogue Dry Hopped Red in the fridge.... :beerbang:

Mmmmm.... Yellow Snow ... I think I drank half the keg when it was on at the Platform last year.

Cool on the glassware, but SWMBO is already threatening to toss out some of my glassware, including my Rogue Washington State "pints" (14oz/425ml) glasses from their Issaquah Brewhouse.

That's just not on...
Unless of course she tells me what day and your address and I'll be there rifling through your rubbish ;) :)

:icon_offtopic:
Overcrowded on the beer glass front?
SWMBO threatening a cull??
Allow me to look after them for you :icon_cheers: .
( For this service there is no charge )

Brewdog arrived just in time for the weekend!

77Lager, Punk IPA, 5am Saint, Dogma and, yes, Sink the Bismark.

Some more Sunshine Coast Brewery beers came in too. We now carry their full range of bottled beers. Fresh today is the Chilli Beer, Rauch and some more Rye ESB.

Now, I'm off home to crack a Dogma (guarana, poppy, and kola nut in a beer?) and enjoy my weekend :party: .

Hey guys,

It's been a bit busy here. We're now a Liquor Legends (very green).

I had some more beers delivered on Friday afternoon.

From Murrays we have Spatacus (Imperial IPA), Wild Thing (Imperial Stout) and Heart of Darkness (Belgium Imperial Stout). There's only a couple of bottles of the stouts as they're a bit pricey (but worth it).

We also Yeastie Boys Pot Kettle Black, Meantime Pilsner, and Meantime India Pale Ale (looking forward to trying this).

I should also let you know that I'm down to the last bottle of Rogue Yellow Snow.

Edit: I forgot to mention, we also got some Hawkes Bay (NZ) cider and perry in.

Another update for everyone...

Here's a few specials we're running for the next few weeks;
- Little Creatures and White Rabbit six packs for $17.99
- Holgate Mt Macedon and ESB six packs $21.99 and come with a Holgate pot glass
- James Squire six packs for $15.99 and all come with a James Quire six pack cooler bag

New Stock;
- Stone & Wood Pacific Ale and Lager
- Brewdog Paradox Isle of Arran (Imperial Stout aged in Whisky Barrels)
- Brewdog IPA is Dead (Same Malt profile, single hopped IPA's, with each 4pk featuring a Citra, Nelson Sauvin, Sorachi Ace and Bramling X)

James Squire Tasting;
On the evening of Thursday the 7th of July, we'll be running a small tasting of James Squires brews, including the Scibbly Gum. It's free to come along so don't be shy.

Cheers! :chug:

Might be swinging home that way this arvo!

Another update for everyone...

Here's a few specials we're running for the next few weeks;
- Little Creatures and White Rabbit six packs for $17.99
- Holgate Mt Macedon and ESB six packs $21.99 and come with a Holgate pot glass
- James Squire six packs for $15.99 and all come with a James Quire six pack cooler bag

New Stock;
- Stone & Wood Pacific Ale and Lager
- Brewdog Paradox Isle of Arran (Imperial Stout aged in Whisky Barrels)
- Brewdog IPA is Dead (Same Malt profile, single hopped IPA's, with each 4pk featuring a Citra, Nelson Sauvin, Sorachi Ace and Bramling X)

James Squire Tasting;
On the evening of Thursday the 7th of July, we'll be running a small tasting of James Squires brews, including the Scibbly Gum. It's free to come along so don't be shy.

Cheers! :chug:

PTC those squire 6 pack coolers make a great lunch box. I'm using one now much to the envy of my peers (nobody has said anything but I can see it in their eyes) :unsure:

Back