Craft Beer On The Sunshine Coast Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of organising a mini tasting on a friday afternoon in couple of weeks time as a kind of official opening.

That sounds good to me :icon_cheers:

... have you got Greg's attention yet. We gotta get people selling his Sunny Coast beers!!!

So Tuesday I bought a Rouge IPA Love that beer.Today I bought the punk monk from murrys I don't now i like USA hops in a Belgian but I drank it any way.

Keep it up mate you Have made me a happy man.And the young bloke is really polite too.
sav

So Tuesday I bought a Rouge IPA Love that beer.Today I bought the punk monk from murrys I don't now i like USA hops in a Belgian but I drank it any way.

Keep it up mate you Have made me a happy man.And the young bloke is really polite too.
sav

Good to hear mate. I enjoyed the Punk Monk more than the Yellow Snow, but to each their own. The beauty of good beer. I'll be in the store a lot more now as we now have enough staff at the pub again (Harry, the young bloke is more of an afternoon casual).

There's more stuff coming in next week, including most of the Sunshine Coast Brewery range (I'm a big fan of the Rye ESB)!

The stores going to receiving a bit of a facelift in the next few weeks and after that's finished, I'll organise a mini-tasting/meet and greet type thing. I may even convince some of the reps to organise some promos.

Good to hear mate. I enjoyed the Punk Monk more than the Yellow Snow, but to each their own. The beauty of good beer. I'll be in the store a lot more now as we now have enough staff at the pub again (Harry, the young bloke is more of an afternoon casual).

There's more stuff coming in next week, including most of the Sunshine Coast Brewery range (I'm a big fan of the Rye ESB)!

The stores going to receiving a bit of a facelift in the next few weeks and after that's finished, I'll organise a mini-tasting/meet and greet type thing. I may even convince some of the reps to organise some promos.

Great to hear we'll have somewhere else stocking Sunny Coast beer :chug:

Looking forward to your opening mini-meet.

No.2 Son is on the Coast atm, texting him now to drop in for some Punk Monk and maybe a browse around some others. What else is in stock, I know this is not a Retailer Thread but "still nemind ay"

:lol:

Screwy

Done he's grabbed some Punk Monk and Scribbly Gum.

Yessss! Beer day
t.gif

Screwy

No.2 Son is on the Coast atm, texting him now to drop in for some Punk Monk and maybe a browse around some others. What else is in stock, I know this is not a Retailer Thread but "still nemind ay"

:lol:

Screwy

He was just in. Grabbed a couple of the Punk Monk and some Mad Brewers Scribbly Gum.

The range as it stands at the moment;
Murray's Whale Ale, Murray's Punk Monk (almost gone), Little Creatures Pale Ale (pints and stubbies), Little Creatures Bright Ale (pints and stubbies), Little Creatures Rogers, White Rabbit White Ale, White Rabbit Dark Ale, Rogue Yellow Snow IPA (also quite popular), Mad Brewers Scribbly Gum, James Squire Amber Ale, James Squire Golden Ale, James Squires Sundowner Lager, Bridge Roads Australian Ale, Bridge Roads Chevalier Saison, Williams Pale Ale, Red Angus Pilsner, Holgate Mt Macedon, Holgate ESB, and Monteiths Summer Ale.

And there's more on the way. :chug:

Also, No.2 Son said you don't mind having people sit in when you brew. I'm about to start brewing for the first time myself so I wouldn't mind watching/learning from someone with some experience.

Also, No.2 Son said you don't mind having people sit in when you brew. I'm about to start brewing for the first time myself so I wouldn't mind watching/learning from someone with some experience.

A recommended option IMHO

I reckon Marg will appreciate a good old get well soon party sometime soon! :lol:

He was just in. Grabbed a couple of the Punk Monk and some Mad Brewers Scribbly Gum.

The range as it stands at the moment;
Murray's Whale Ale, Murray's Punk Monk (almost gone), Little Creatures Pale Ale (pints and stubbies), Little Creatures Bright Ale (pints and stubbies), Little Creatures Rogers, White Rabbit White Ale, White Rabbit Dark Ale, Rogue Yellow Snow IPA (also quite popular), Mad Brewers Scribbly Gum, James Squire Amber Ale, James Squire Golden Ale, James Squires Sundowner Lager, Bridge Roads Australian Ale, Bridge Roads Chevalier Saison, Williams Pale Ale, Red Angus Pilsner, Holgate Mt Macedon, Holgate ESB, and Monteiths Summer Ale.

And there's more on the way. :chug:

Yes! not a problem, should be able to arrange something in a few weeks. Plus some of the local brewers here are keen for a visit to the SCB, should see if we cn meet up there.

A recommended option IMHO

I reckon Marg will appreciate a good old get well soon party sometime soon! :lol:

Hehe! as soon as she is able to get to the loo by herself there's gonne be some brewin an some drinkin in these here parts :lol:

If things work for your calendar maybe we can make it a shared brewday again Sheddy!

Screwy

Yes! not a problem, should be able to arrange something in a few weeks. Plus some of the local brewers here are keen for a visit to the SCB, should see if we cn meet up there.

Hehe! as soon as she is able to get to the loo by herself there's gonne be some brewin an some drinkin in these here parts :lol:

If things work for your calendar maybe we can make it a shared brewday again Sheddy!

Screwy

I've got the calendar ready and my pencil is sharpened ... so to speak :ph34r:

I called today for another Rouge and a white rabbit,The IPA is a bitter monster I love the balance.

Anzreb you are more than welcome for a brew day at home I am at beerwah mate the name is why I moved there.

It aint to flash mate but there is always beer on tap.

sav

I can bring my equipment if you need a hand :p

can-opener.jpg

**** thats a big thingy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called today for another Rouge and a white rabbit,The IPA is a bitter monster I love the balance.

Anzreb you are more than welcome for a brew day at home I am at beerwah mate the name is why I moved there.

It aint to flash mate but there is always beer on tap.

sav

Savvy is closer mate, and a bloody good brewer at that, just don't get mixed up with InCider :lol:

Screwy

**** thats a big thingy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy is closer mate, and a bloody good brewer at that, just don't get mixed up with InCider :lol:

Screwy

That's the truth right there Azreb!! :D

Good news and bad news.

Bad news first... I'm all out of the Punk Monk. :(

Good News. More beer has arrived! :kooi:

From The Lord Nelson in Sydney, we have Three Sheets Pale Ale and Old Admiral. From overseas, Timothy Taylor Landlord, St. Bernadus ABT 12, Schenkerla Marzen (Screwtop, that's for No. 2 son ;) ), and Weihenstephan 3 packs (including Pilsner, Kirstall Weissbier, Heff Weissbier and a Weihenstephan Glass). And there's still more on the way!

I did have a question for you lot too. Should I keep more stock in the fridge?

Anyway, see you in the store!

An zreb can you get on to Russian river from the states, the pliney elder more IPAs more belgians

thanks sav

Good news and bad news.

Bad news first... I'm all out of the Punk Monk. :(

Good News. More beer has arrived! :kooi:

From The Lord Nelson in Sydney, we have Three Sheets Pale Ale and Old Admiral. From overseas, Timothy Taylor Landlord, St. Bernadus ABT 12, Schenkerla Marzen (Screwtop, that's for No. 2 son ;) ), and Weihenstephan 3 packs (including Pilsner, Kirstall Weissbier, Heff Weissbier and a Weihenstephan Glass). And there's still more on the way!

I did have a question for you lot too. Should I keep more stock in the fridge?

Anyway, see you in the store!

Good news, No 2 Son got the last of the Punk Monk :lol: Says he'll be in tomorrow after work for some Schlenkerla Rauch Marzen.

I second Sav's request for Russian River!

Screwy

Back