Craft Beer Crusaders - Ch 31 - April 30

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, thanks BG. Will have to turn on the old dinosaur laptop then. Bugger, it takes 5 mins just to turn on!

I managed to download the episodes and play them on my Ipad. If your interested here is how its done.

1. go to http://www.ant.com/video-downloader and download the video downloader and install it. it will place a small video downloader toolbar in your browser.

2. Navigate to the C31 wesbite where the catch up episodes are and start playing one of them. Once the advert is finished and the show starts playing click on download in the toolbar. It will download the show and if you click on download manager you can see the file location on your PC. (it may download the advert too so just delete the smallest file)

3. Then just use whatever file conversion program you may use to convert it for your Ipad. I use handbrake.

So you cant stream it to your Ipad but you can certainly download it, convert it and store it on your Ipad to watch later.

NB: There is a web browser (among others) on the App store that you can watch streaming flash video on an Ipad with. Its called photon browser but its about $6.00, Give that a try if you just want to stream it instead, but I cant vouch if it will work or not.

Just seen it is up on the 31 website now. Haven't got round to watching it yet.

Just watching it now online...great to see it moving forward in leaps and bounds!

Good to see more talk about ingredients and more talk about each beers kind of thing.

I love the fact that the jokes are getting worse, which makes them better! :lol:

Hey Craft Beer Crusader, have you guys considered placing your full episodes onto You Tube? Makes them easier to view on tablet computers and the like, plus gives you a wider audience. Just an idea.

It would be pretty great if you could upload higher quality video as well, I mean it's not an action movie sure, but the quality of the video on the website is pretty shocking.

Good to see bright brewery has grown so much. Havent been there for years its way bigger then when I was last there

I second the Youtube idea as the video quality is pretty poor. I had trouble viewing the previous episode too...it froze twice about two-thirds through the episode.

Uploading a shitty res video to youtube will still be shitty res.

I suspect the matter would probably be out of their hands anyway.

Hey guys whilst we understand the quality of the uploads is not great, unfortunately at the moment it is outside our control. Our airing contract states that until the full series has aired we cannot upload higher quality versions to any online format or in fact any other format.

Once the series has finished airing we will be working on other options with much higher resolution.

No worries mate. Not a huge drama, I'm just worried for the ladies who might want a closer look at your handsome mugs? :lol:

11th June episode not showing up on Channel 31 website unless I am doing something wrong.

They only just put this weeks episode up...

Latest posts

Back