Cracking Grain ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez you guys are lazy, earn those calories boys... hand crank it. (disclaimer: i handcrank, but luckily my 1st gen mashmaster monster eater is a ferrari of a mill)

Yup, same for me.

First generation MillMaster, and it hand grinds 5 kg of grain in 5 to 6 minutes without generating a sweat (or perspiration, in the case of ladies). To make it easier, I've redrilled the crank arm to fit the handle about 5 cm closer into the centre. It doesn't take any more effort, but it shortens the throw, and makes it a bit more user friendly.

Probably would be good for me, considering the amount I drink... gonna have a nice beer gut in 5 years, unless I get my act together! :icon_drunk:

+1

less if you are kegging - I have evidence.

+100, I'm going back to walking to work as of tomorrow in an attempt to start shifting the gut that has suddenly developed..

Ozito Hammer Drill!

+1 here too, I use mine to run my marga mill, used to use a dynabolt but find a cheap 10mm spade bit works a bit better and seems to give a better connection.

Latest posts

Back