CPBF Carbonator Caps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob, if it doesn't make any weight difference chuck mine in with wolf mans and I will split his postage.

Angus/Lukifer/blah - I could get all our ones delivered to the city and meet Angus at work for distribution too?

A 3kg bag holds a far weight if my maths is right :chug:

That sounds like a good plan Parks. Lunch time beer, I mean lunch time pick up it is!!

Oh and Snow, are you sure you're logged in to the site. I can't open photos or attachments when not logged in.

Done dave,

Parks, snow, happy to conbine if you give me the go ahead, the less parcels the better as far as I'm concerned

Well lock it in IMO.

It'll easy take 3 or 4 beers and numerous recounts to sort it out on our end :D

Snow said:
Hey Yob,

the site says I don't have permission to download your attachment. What's the go here d'ya reckon?

Cheers - Snow.
Not logged in?

His session may have only restarted when he posted

Yob said:
Done dave,

Parks, snow, happy to conbine if you give me the go ahead, the less parcels the better as far as I'm concerned
Thanks Yob - yes please just combine mine with Parks.

Cheers - Snow

Hey - 500g postage for me too, I'm currently shown as pickup. Gonna be away for a while over the next few weeks so postage is better if that's ok. Sorry for any confusion

sean_0 said:
Hey - 500g postage for me too, I'm currently shown as pickup. Gonna be away for a while over the next few weeks so postage is better if that's ok. Sorry for any confusion
Will be a few weeks till they land I'm guessing, I've sent an email asking for the final quote for 110 units

OK Yob, group the current Lukifer group with Snow and I.

I am happy to get these delivered to my work as get plenty of deliveries here (only way to keep SWMBO in the dark about new purchases...).

You can put mine and swede_beer's in with Wolfman's and Dave Wilton's too.

Back