Counter pressure can filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
46C13B56-46DF-4877-A08B-592F1DD40796.jpeg

That looks great! I've been trying to figure out how I'd make a mount for mine and think I'll try something similar.

By open top, I assume you mean that you don't use the counter pressure and it more for filling with no can lid or seal against the bottle?

Also, is that a telescoping filler on the bottom? If so, any ideas where I could get one?

That looks great! I've been trying to figure out how I'd make a mount for mine and think I'll try something similar. By open top, I assume you mean that you don't use the counter pressure and it more for filling with no can lid or seal against the bottle? Also, is that a telescoping filler on the bottom? If so, any ideas where I could get one? The telescopic job is just a telescopic stainless steel straw that I found on ebay
I just cut the filler tube at what I worked out was a suitable height and put te straw over that pipe and as the straw was a bit loose I just crimped it a bit to firm it up

@CEO Keg King
I will take it that you don’t have any updates on this. It’s a shame that I can’t buy directly from Tapcooler

When was this? I know KK are waiting for them to come into stock, I was waiting to get one, but shows not in stock.
I signed up to get email notification for when they arrive back in stock many, many months ago. I can’t believe your mate hasn’t replied to any of my recent questions in this thread 😉
Dont think I’ll be ordering one of these in a hurry directly from Tapcooler as postage is a nightmare at the moment thanks to COVID-19

I signed up to get email notification for when they arrive back in stock many, many months ago. I can’t believe your mate hasn’t replied to any of my recent questions in this thread 😉
Dont think I’ll be ordering one of these in a hurry directly from Tapcooler as postage is a nightmare at the moment thanks to COVID-19
I asked Kyle about them he said they don't have stock at Tapcooler.

Have contacted TapCooler about getting the canning attachment, since Keg-King isn't going to stock them. They are currently out of stock, but are hoping to have some by the end of June.

Shipping will be via TNT. Will advise at the end of the month what it will cost to get them to Melbourne and if anyone else wants one, we can group them together.

Have contacted TapCooler about getting the canning attachment, since Keg-King isn't going to stock them. They are currently out of stock, but are hoping to have some by the end of June.

Shipping will be via TNT. Will advise at the end of the month what it will cost to get them to Melbourne and if anyone else wants one, we can group them together.
Depending on price I might be interested. Are you going direct to tap cooler?

I'm interested, hit me up for group buy

Depending on price I might be interested. Are you going direct to tap cooler?
Yes I am.
But getting the counter pressure filler from Keg-King.
If they are willing to order a few of the counter pressure can fillers. i would happily buy that from Keg-King too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back