Counter pressure can filler

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Mark Ibbotson

Reaction score
I've been in contact with Tap Cooler.
His normal cheap method of shipping, which was still pricey is not available. @Mark Ibbotson, maybe you can let us know how much postage was?

So if we can get 10 units going, he will cover the shipping himself.
15 units + and he will also throw in a 5% discount.

At today's exchange rate, that is $100. Shipping will be to Melbourne. We can then sort it out from here.

If I remember rightly it wasnt a huge deal, however, that was pre COVID not sure if postage will be dearer with the current situation.

I'm looking at getting spare o-rings as they are very small and very fine. I will probably have to get a whole heap of them. If that is the case let me know if you get the fillers and i can share them out as spares

Gollywog

Reaction score
Bulk buy is off since keg-king has come to the table and ordered a big quantity.

Hopefully they order plenty of the small attachments, like spare seals etc. too.

Nullnvoid

Reaction score
Bulk buy is off since keg-king has come to the table and ordered a big quantity.

Hopefully they order plenty of the small attachments, like spare seals etc. too.
Ahh bugger. Probably would have been cheaper to go through Tapcooler.

Ohh well, didn't want one anyway! :p

CEO Keg King

Reaction score

Trying to get them here as soon as we can but its summer holidays in Norway so might take a while. Good point about the seals etc also.

Ballaratguy

Reaction score
I just started to build my own can filler. Will take pics when completed. (Is a copy of the tapcooler but using a standard bottle counter pressure filler)

Nullnvoid

Reaction score
I just started to build my own can filler. Will take pics when completed. (Is a copy of the tapcooler but using a standard bottle counter pressure filler)
Ohh that's awesome, look forward to seeing this!

Detailed pictures...so I can copy :)

Ballaratguy

Reaction score
Ohh that's awesome, look forward to seeing this!

Detailed pictures...so I can copy :)
Ok Null but don’t hold your breath as it will only get built over the next week or so
I’m using a 2’ long quick grip bar clamp as I will also be filling 2Lt growlers as well as cans. I’m making it so that I can fill 330 - 500 ml cans
It is also being done in stainless (except for the quick grip clamp)
Pic’s of the parts to be used at present
image.jpg

Gollywog

Reaction score
Trying to get them here as soon as we can but its summer holidays in Norway so might take a while. Good point about the seals etc also.
Hi,
Can we have an update on this please. Curious to see where they are at.

Gollywog

Reaction score
How are we looking?

Also, how do you tag a person so they get notified to look at a thread.

Latest posts