Counter pressure can filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in contact with Tap Cooler.
His normal cheap method of shipping, which was still pricey is not available. @Mark Ibbotson, maybe you can let us know how much postage was?

So if we can get 10 units going, he will cover the shipping himself.
15 units + and he will also throw in a 5% discount.

At today's exchange rate, that is $100. Shipping will be to Melbourne. We can then sort it out from here.

If I remember rightly it wasnt a huge deal, however, that was pre COVID not sure if postage will be dearer with the current situation.

I'm looking at getting spare o-rings as they are very small and very fine. I will probably have to get a whole heap of them. If that is the case let me know if you get the fillers and i can share them out as spares

Bulk buy is off since keg-king has come to the table and ordered a big quantity.

Hopefully they order plenty of the small attachments, like spare seals etc. too.

Bulk buy is off since keg-king has come to the table and ordered a big quantity.

Hopefully they order plenty of the small attachments, like spare seals etc. too.

Ahh bugger. Probably would have been cheaper to go through Tapcooler.

Ohh well, didn't want one anyway! :p

Trying to get them here as soon as we can but its summer holidays in Norway so might take a while. Good point about the seals etc also.

I just started to build my own can filler. Will take pics when completed. (Is a copy of the tapcooler but using a standard bottle counter pressure filler)

I just started to build my own can filler. Will take pics when completed. (Is a copy of the tapcooler but using a standard bottle counter pressure filler)

Ohh that's awesome, look forward to seeing this!

Detailed pictures...so I can copy :)

Ohh that's awesome, look forward to seeing this!

Detailed pictures...so I can copy :)
Ok Null but don’t hold your breath as it will only get built over the next week or so
I’m using a 2’ long quick grip bar clamp as I will also be filling 2Lt growlers as well as cans. I’m making it so that I can fill 330 - 500 ml cans
It is also being done in stainless (except for the quick grip clamp)
Pic’s of the parts to be used at present
image.jpg

Trying to get them here as soon as we can but its summer holidays in Norway so might take a while. Good point about the seals etc also.
Hi,
Can we have an update on this please. Curious to see where they are at.

How are we looking?

Also, how do you tag a person so they get notified to look at a thread.

If you decide to go back to ordering from Tapcooler, I am still interested!

They already came in last week.

@CEO Keg King

Do you have a link please ? Since I saw your reply to me I have searched your website for:
• tapcooler
• filler
• can
• counter pressure

None of these are showing the counter pressure can filler. Are they still in stock?

Money is burning a hole in my pocket ;)

Has anyone else bought one from Keg King?
I can’t find it on their website :question:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back