Counter Pressure Bottle Filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerRx4

Reaction score
I bottled some beer from the keg tap a few weeks ago to enter in comps. I opened a test bottle a week or so ago & it had lost most of its carbonation.

So I started looking around the net for options on bottle fillers.
The Blichmann beer gun looked good but I figure its still likely to loose some carbonation.
Counter pressure bottle fillers look like the best option for maintaining carbonation but most of the ones ive seen look like you need 3+ hands to operate.

Then I find 1 on morebeer.com that has a 3 way valve & auto relief valve. This looks the goods to me.

The question is wheres the best place to buy? I noticed grain & grape stock them, & just now I realise Im a day late for the 20% off sale. :(

Maybe theres somewhere else I can buy locally i havent thought of?

look like you need 3+ hands to operate.

They may look complicated and you do not need three hands to use them :) Having three valves does make them look scary, but its just a matter of opening and closing them one at a time, with the bleeder valve you one you control the most.

I have just filled 8 bottles for vicbrew 2008 and sent them off. First time I have used my filler in about 4 years!

Latest posts

Back