Coolum, Places To Go

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its sorted

I will be at the brewery on Monday afternoon. Hope to see some of you guys there

I will check in on this thread later tomorrow

Kabooby

I am going to get there around 3. Any different I will give you a call.

Kabooby

I'll be there! See you all there!

Cheers

3pm sounds good by me.
So who is coming ?

Kabooby
Screwtop
NickB
Bindi ?
Batz ? (more pressure applied to the arm twist) ... (oh yeah, Greg had some customers the other day saying very good things about your beer)
Bonj ?
Incider ?
Ross ? (come on Ross, you know you want to)
Coolumbrewer ?
Monkale ?

3pm sounds good by me.
So who is coming ?

Kabooby
Screwtop
NickB
Bindi ?
Batz ? (more pressure applied to the arm twist) ... (oh yeah, Greg had some customers the other day saying very good things about your beer)
Bonj ?
Incider ?
Coolumbrewer ?
Monkale ?

Hi Beersom,

AAaaaaagh! a MONDAY!

I would love to come but work commitments tether me to the office.

I will get a ticket to the lotto tonite - then, all going to plan, I'll be able to take some time off! :)

Cheers,

Sean

Damn!!
I finish work at 12 on Monday and Mrs Stillscottish is working away for 2 days but if I don't have the last bit of tiling finished by the time she gets home I'll be wearing my cohones on a string :(

Campbell

Kabooby
Screwtop
NickB
Bindi ?
Bonj ?
Incider ? Work - pffft!
Coolumbrewer ?
Monkale ?

Looks like a good arvo.

Damn!!
I finish work at 12 on Monday and Mrs Stillscottish is working away for 2 days but if I don't have the last bit of tiling finished by the time she gets home I'll be wearing my cohones on a string :(

Campbell

Caaaarrrn Campbell, dare ya, ever thought how you'd look with em tacked to your forehead :lol:

brass.JPG

String or staple gun?

Campbell
Grout is Good

If the tiling is outside you could always blame this Queensland sunshine :ph34r: :D

Looking forward to this

Kabooby :)

Hey there you boys
I see you are planining a drink just around the corner, I think I could make it, you no me always lurking in the wings waiting to pounce on unsuspecting BEERS B) Iv got a big red truck to drive if I can get out of that early Ill pop in in for a few. I see me old mates put me on the list on ya boys <_<

Cheers Monkale

Hey there you boys
I see you are planining a drink just around the corner, I think I could make it, you no me always lurking in the wings waiting to pounce on unsuspecting BEERS B) Iv got a big red truck to drive if I can get out of that early Ill pop in in for a few. I see me old mates put me on the list on ya boys <_<

Cheers Monkale

That'd be great and bringing your own bowl :lol:

Hey there you boys
I see you are planining a drink just around the corner, I think I could make it, you no me always lurking in the wings waiting to pounce on unsuspecting BEERS B) Iv got a big red truck to drive if I can get out of that early Ill pop in in for a few. I see me old mates put me on the list on ya boys

Cheers Monkale

Where have you been? <_< Good to see you back. :D
Just between you and me, I have sh$T loads of beers [your style] to try , remember our 10 hour session? :party: when the swap died and we kicked on [with Incider for comedy relief], you out of the sh$t yet? must be 18 months.

Where have you been? <_< Good to see you back. :D
Just between you and me, I have sh$T loads of beers [your style] to try , remember our 10 hour session? :party: when the swap died and we kicked on [with Incider for comedy relief], you out of the sh$t yet? must be 18 months.

Bang on time Bindi - 2 days to go! It must be time to don the Fez again! :super:

What a blast! This brewery has really turned the corner thanks to new management and especially Head Brewer Ian Watson.

Thanks to visiting brewers Kabooby and Bonj for making the effort, and a teriffic response from locals, NickB from Noosa, Monkale from Mapleton and Quigley and Bindi from closer to the water. Beersom and Greg certainly made us welcome and the beers were great.

To sum it up, in a word - RAUCH. The other beers were all good but the Rauchbeer was in the classic category, even served in appropriate glassware.

Enjoyed the fellowship brewers, home you all did as well.

Thanks,

Screwy

Latest posts

Back