Coolum, Places To Go

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Screwy
The SCB has turned a corner, and I did hear Ian say it would be a good venue for a meet and or swap, get some of those brissie boys up a Ross .thanks to all very enjoyable, big thanks to Ian the man knows his beer :) next time I wont drive. Oh and Bindi yes it must be about that time of the year for drinks at the senior sailors mess ;) dont you think Incider!

anyway Cheers Monkale

I agree Screwy
The SCB has turned a corner, and I did hear Ian say it would be a good venue for a meet and or swap, get some of those brissie boys up a Ross .thanks to all very enjoyable, big thanks to Ian the man knows his beer :) next time I wont drive. Oh and Bindi yes it must be about that time of the year for drinks at the senior sailors mess ;) dont you think Incider!

anyway Cheers Monkale

Damn straight Monkale! Time to splice the mainbrace!

Of course no driving - even the day after! :D

InCider.

I agree Screwy
The SCB has turned a corner, and I did hear Ian say it would be a good venue for a meet and or swap, get some of those brissie boys up a Ross .thanks to all very enjoyable, big thanks to Ian the man knows his beer next time I wont drive. Oh and Bindi yes it must be about that time of the year for drinks at the senior sailors mess dont you think Incider!

anyway Cheers Monkale

Damn straight Monkale! Time to splice the mainbrace!

Of course no driving - even the day after! :D

InCider.

Hey, I'll be there, participation makes the local brewing community stronger. Will bring beer, it'll just be beer, nothin 10 percent, funky, way out or fruity though :lol:

Hey Bindi now we are all looking in your direction :party:

Monkale

I'm sorry i missed it, but was tied to my desk all day today... :(
I had the rauch a couple of weeks ago - a style i'm not usually a great fan of, but loved this one & ended up having several pints :)

next time...

Cheers Ross

Hey, I'll be there, participation makes the local brewing community stronger. Will bring beer, it'll just be beer, nothin 10 percent, funky, way out or fruity though :lol:
Come on screwtop, go way out and large, if you're brewing on the edge, you're taking up too much space ;)

On topic, when I was last up at the brewery not that longish ago my wife made the same suggestion, that this would be perfect for 'one of your beer geek gatherings', so let's definitely put that on the agenda.
We can make large plans at the swap, and then talk about them over and over on here, before getting there eventually on a much smaller scale...

Until they manage to implement their plans for selling the house my in-laws live just up the hill from the brewery too so I'm around reasonably frequently...

Thanks to everyone yesterday for a great afternoon. Always good to get together with other brewers and talk beer. The beers were great. The Rauchbier and engish bitter were my favs

Kabooby :)

Hey thanks all for the beer / brewing yarns.... always fun.

We are all for the idea of hosting a swap or meet up of some sort, let me know what you think!!!

And a wicked thanks to Screwtop for the two cute little hop plant he propigated for the brewery - we owe you a few beers for that.

I will let the Sunny Coast folk know when I have some more yeast for them.

But yeah.... lets here some thoughts on a meet up.

im super keen for a swap up there, i have been meaning to get up there for the last 5 years or so, ever since a mate bought me a carton of hot chillie beer with chilies in the bottles for my birthday...

Great, (as always), meting the fellowship. Glad to have met a few folk who are new to me, just a pity I didn't have more time (for talking AND tasting!)

Yesterdays little session was really enjoyable. Loved the rauch.
Next time I will have to clear my plate, and not drive.... We should organise a bus or something!

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks for a great afternoon guys. :chug:

Special thanks to Beersom, for answering all our questions and giving us a tour of the brewery. :beer:

It was good to meet some more brewers, local and not so local. :beerbang:

A few photos "no names, no court martials" ;) a good time was had by all.

SC_brewery_1.jpg

SC_brewery_2.jpg

SC_brewery_3.jpg

SC_brewery_4.jpg

Hey thanks all for the beer / brewing yarns.... always fun.

We are all for the idea of hosting a swap or meet up of some sort, let me know what you think!!!

And a wicked thanks to Screwtop for the two cute little hop plant he propigated for the brewery - we owe you a few beers for that.

I will let the Sunny Coast folk know when I have some more yeast for them.

But yeah.... lets here some thoughts on a meet up.

I reckon the Qld Brewerhood could probably organise a pissup in a brewery, sounds great to me :chug:

Latest posts

Back