Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention in one of my earlier posts, not only was the fuel cheaper, but I received a free garlic ball. Beat that you greedy effing wannabe duopolists!

warra48 said:
The thing that amazes me in my town is the huge number of idiots who are convinced you need to pull up to a browser on the same side as the fuel cap on their car. I've rocked up behind a queue of 7 or 8 cars waiting to get into the same browser, with the lane next to them totally empty. Do these dikkbrains not realise that the fuel hose will reach around their shitty little Daewoos, Kias or other crap oldies cars? I roll into the empty lane next to them, and I'm filled and paid up before they even move 2 or 3 spots up in their queue.
Yes, I laugh to myself when I see this!

warra48 said:
The thing that amazes me in my town is the huge number of idiots who are convinced you need to pull up to a browser on the same side as the fuel cap on their car. I've rocked up behind a queue of 7 or 8 cars waiting to get into the same browser, with the lane next to them totally empty. Do these dikkbrains not realise that the fuel hose will reach around their shitty little Daewoos, Kias or other crap oldies cars? I roll into the empty lane next to them, and I'm filled and paid up before they even move 2 or 3 spots up in their queue.
I drive a HQ, my petrol filler is in the middle behind the petrol cap :-D

Kinda sorta have to be on the correct side at the caltex. With my 4wd and their bowser nozzles I have to put the nozzle in upside down for it to not cut out constantly. Makes for a bit of yoga unless I park real close on the wrong side.

Went to the post office to get some tape and bubble wrap. The woman behind the counter came out to show me the self serve. Damn. Your job, you are destroying it, why should I care! I was happy to queue.

You know what really grinds my gears? People in the right hand lane going the speed limit or lower on highways.

Whilst not condoning speeding, if people choose to- whilst driving to the conditions and completely focused on the road, then let them pass damn you. Don't sit there afraid of change, unwilling to move over because 500m down the way you MIGHT overtake someone. You're not overtaking? Stay in the left lane til you're ready.

Rant over

Double posters are just tossers.

I should really be packing. Oh how do I get some inspiration for that!

Judanero said:
You know what really grinds my gears? People in the right hand lane going the speed limit or lower on highways.

Whilst not condoning speeding, if people choose to- whilst driving to the conditions and completely focused on the road, then let them pass damn you. Don't sit there afraid of change, unwilling to move over because 500m down the way you MIGHT overtake someone. You're not overtaking? Stay in the left lane til you're ready.

Rant over
Of course the other end of the spectrum is possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzgmAgzpldU

Judanero said:

Rant over
It's endemic on my daily commute. There are even big yellow signs up which say KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING. 2 DEMERIT POINTS + FINE. And people just dawdle past them at 90something.

Judanero said:

Rant over
That is what heavy tailgating with the horn applied is for, in daytime. Nighttime my HID spotlights give them sunburn... I also hate dimwits who do this, driving between goldy and brissie for many years daily, you quickly stereotype, this one comes in hard with stupid frontbums...

I hate people who cause car accidents because they've let themselves become irritated and irrational due to other peoples driving habits, they then cause traffic jams for hours, how inconsiderate...........

shaunous said:
The Poo Club...

Impeccable spelling. 9.5 9.4 9.5 9.6

I love getting stuck behind some bugger doing 90kph on a single lane highway only to boot it to 120kph when the overtaking lane opens. Do they use faster bitumen in these sections?

shaunous said:
That is what heavy tailgating with the horn applied is for, in daytime. Nighttime my HID spotlights give them sunburn... I also hate dimwits who do this, driving between goldy and brissie for many years daily, you quickly stereotype, this one comes in hard with stupid frontbums...
Does intimidating women by driving up their arse and flashing bright lights through their window make you hard?

manticle said:
Does intimidating women by driving up their arse and flashing bright lights through their window make you hard?
Depends how they look once they get the hint to get the fuk outa the way and I pass i suppose.

Whadda you do, sit behind them and complain about how they should move out of the way. If i did that theory on my cattle dogs they'd never learn anything. same same...

Camo6 said:
Impeccable spelling. 9.5 9.4 9.5 9.6

I love getting stuck behind some bugger doing 90kph on a single lane highway only to boot it to 120kph when the overtaking lane opens. Do they use faster bitumen in these sections?
That is also annoying, more so when your in an older slower car on a range and you car hates hills where they seem to put all the over taking lanes on ranges.

I dont miss city driving one bit.

What about the drivers who sit on 80-90km/h in the car pool lane :huh:

Then there is the other side of the spectrum, the road bikers wearing a shirt and shorts hooting pas tthat fast the sound scares the fuk outa u in the car and in seconds they are a little dot, all the while they are not even in a lane, up the middle of the road or following the white line.

They've turned the carpool lanes up here back into 'regular' lanes now, so everyone can get to the congestion a bit quicker.

Liam_snorkel said:
They've turned the carpool lanes up here back into 'regular' lanes now, so everyone can get to the congestion a bit quicker.
Really? Fair enough.

I blame most of the congestion to lane swappers, apparently if you switch from lane to lane to lane you get there faster, this is incorrect, all this does is piss people off you are trying to merge in front of, then you end up doing the same thing to them a kilometer up the road.

shaunous said:
Depends how they look once they get the hint to get the fuk outa the way and I pass i suppose.

Whadda you do, sit behind them and complain about how they should move out of the way. If i did that theory on my cattle dogs they'd never learn anything. same same...
Do you wear one of those hip hop caps, with the peak facing the wrong way?

Latest posts

Back