Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the lowlife scum who stole the ladders off my van last night. I hope you fall off one of them and are permanently ******* crippled. It may not seem much to you, but it's already fucked up my work tomorrow as I have to go replace them, and the cable lock you cut, and the tie downs you pinched. Yep I'm insured but the cost of replacement will be line ball with my excess. And if I find you, you will wish you'd fallen off the ladder instead of me catching you.

I still don't feel better, this may need beer...

As a Tradie I’ve had tools ,equipment knocked off over the years and it’s fckn infuriating. Some have been stolen by so called fellow tradies.= serious low life fuckn dogs.
Honestly the only thing, tool, equipment that has never been stolen from me is curiously , a crowbar.
Tells me that thieves are lazy pricks.

No not at all, I’m off to bed for the early shift tomorrow morning but I’ll be home by 8:00 am, just as everyone else is shuffling off to work.
No Mondayitis for me,it’ll be over before it starts.

I've already had enough of Christmas ads, songs, promotions, etc, and for the last month each week I've been getting half a forest worth of brochures and cattledogs in the mail. Sometimes they stuff them in the letter box so much that it's a battle to pull them out, but last week they simply couldn't be arsed and sat them on top of the box, free to blow all over the front years and the road, lazy little ******* delivery kid trying to earn pocket money at the expense of my personal happiness.

D690F5A2-83AA-46C2-ACFB-4A375A68E2A5.jpeg
Put a few huntsman in the letter box, normally won’t come back

I've already had enough of Christmas ads, songs, promotions, etc, and for the last month each week I've been getting half a forest worth of brochures and cattledogs in the mail. Sometimes they stuff them in the letter box so much that it's a battle to pull them out, but last week they simply couldn't be arsed and sat them on top of the box, free to blow all over the front years and the road, lazy little ******* delivery kid trying to earn pocket money at the expense of my personal happiness.

Its OK... Easter is not far off

I know, I know.
What upsets me the most is amidst the crush of unbridled consumerism, the true meaning of Christmas is being forgotten. The birth of Santa Claus.

I know, I know.
What upsets me the most is amidst the crush of unbridled consumerism, the true meaning of Christmas is being forgotten. The birth of Santa Claus.

...actually....its all about Christians celebrating the plight of a refugee family from the middle east.... Lucky there is no irony in that

Its also a celebration of rampant consumerism and the constant battle in the suburbs to install more lights than everyone else in the street. This is actually the reason for power shortages during summer, its just that the government wont release the actual empirical evidence from Malcolm Roberts and would rather blame Labour and wind turbines

I know, I know.
A few years ago in Japan, where Xmas is huge, but the traditional meaning, not so much, there was a display in a shop that showed a smiling Santa nailed to a cross. A few wires crossed there...

japanese_christmas_card_engrish.img_assist_custom.jpg

A few years ago in Japan, where Xmas is huge, but the traditional meaning, not so much, there was a display in a shop that showed a smiling Santa nailed to a cross. A few wires crossed there...

Yeah, I couldn't figure it out straight away. Then I realized the author had not adhered to the 5-7-5 Hiku rule. Other than that, pretty solid.

Yeah, I couldn't figure it out straight away. Then I realized the author had not adhered to the 5-7-5 Hiku rule. Other than that, pretty solid.

It might scan better in the original Japanese....

Features in the fantastic stop motion animation 'the secret adventures of Tom Thumb' as a decoration in the family home.

The film makers made reference in interviews to having seen a crucified Santa as part of a department store window display in Japan.

Stuff the NSW State Gummant for proposing to spend billions of $$$ on upgrading or renewing sports stadiums.
A pox on them for wasting those tax payers dolllars.
If sports can't stand on its own two feet without tax payer input, it deserves to die.
The day that Thugby League and V8 Supercars disappear from the face of the earth will not be a day too soon. Hopefully followed soon after by the Olympics, in ablebodied or alternatively enabled guises.

Back