Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goomboogo said:
People iron shirts! I learn something everyday.
Yeah, that does sound like a weird concept.
I just bring mine to that little shop a few streets down and a chinese lady called Lucy irons them for me.

manticle said:
Anyone choosing to listen to jjj deserves whatever they get.
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to sound like a cranky old man.

Airgead said:
Young people today and their bad music. Back in my day....
Back in my day..

0.jpg

rammstein-mutter.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Chet Faker?
Oh, please...

312449-133690ea-c504-11e3-bbdc-335205f64e54.jpg

wide eyed and legless said:
Does anyone elses wife decide which of her husband's clothes are not needed?
Going on holiday recently I looked for my flying underpants, (a pair of retro, quality 'Y' fronts) which are brilliant for halting the crush on the wedding tackle from the seam of a pair of jeans when sitting in the aircraft seat, when I complained to my wife that she had thrown out my 'Y' fronts without out them even getting to the affectionate distinction of being called "Shreddies".
She went out and bought another pair, not retro but a tiny pair of modern ones which when put on squeezes the wedding tackle into a ball, and gives the impression of a loaded sling shot.
When I was younger and fitter I played some representative rugby for the ACT. I kept one of my jerseys, tucked away in the back of my wardrobe, as I intended to show it to my kids when they were a bit older so they knew their old man might know what he is talking about when I'm yelling at them from the side line.

Went looking for it a few years later and couldn't find it. Asked my wife if she had seen it, and she tells me she threw it out ages ago as I never wore it.

I'm not married to her anymore.

Yesterday morning ( Thursday ) I reversed out of my driveway and wiped out the drivers side mirror on the gate post, **** !
I get to work and while getting my tools out of the trailer I notice a big dent in the rear near side of my ute,double **** !
Dunno when it happened but I have been in a couple of supermarket car parks this week.
Had a shit day at work today as well ,somebody up there ****'n hates me.

THANK **** IT'S FRIDAY.

Dave70 said:
Back in my day..

0.jpg

rammstein-mutter.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Chet Faker?
Oh, please...

312449-133690ea-c504-11e3-bbdc-335205f64e54.jpg
Thanks Dave70, now you made me feel old. Tweren't all that long ago. Come to think of it... I've swapped Triple J for 3AW on the 5:30am drive to work... **** me, where does it go?

^I believe that taste in music died in the arse years ago, it's not just you

Was in the supermarket a few weeks ago wearing a RHCP shirt.....had this old girl coment that I must be about 40 something to be wearing it....and she hadnt seen one for many years.

Old chicks Rock :super:

I've read the last few pages hoping for enlightenment, but as a Pom with only 8 antipodean years, I've absolutely no funking idea what you're all blathering about, but read your posts anyway. Probably means I'm an idiot with no social life, but fun times had by all no doubt

After 9 years of brewing i lashed out and brought a small sample of pure sodium percarbonate and cleaned my brewery after brewing. OFMG ive been doing it tough using napisan. No more napisan in my brewery. Pure SP shits on it. Cleans way better and rinses off with ease. it was actually enjoyable to clean with.
Why didnt i try this stuff earlier.

Hells yeah, kingy. Sod perc (with a bit of sod metasilicate) is the bomb.
With Starsan, and occasionally citric acid, everything is covered, and SHINY!

Now you need to get on the next sod perc BB, kingy, so you can go to town with the stuff.

technobabble66 said:
Now you need to get on the next sod perc BB, kingy, so you can go to town with the stuff.
I think you just self-appointed yourself as organiser.

Congratulations, I'll take a bag.

Ho. Ho. Ho.
I've still got a few kgs from last year's one :lol:

But if you're getting a bag, it looks like you're organizing! V good of you to volunteer, sir.

Stupid brivis heater has stopped working again, second time. Still it is only two years old so I suppose I should expect this... Why are all new products just so CRAP?

Back