• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete Allgrain Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a shame to give up brewing with a rig like that. So much bling and so little biters

i wish i want to go to AG but im in the middle of moving down to melb id go to tas for a week with the ute and pickup see my unkles etc but cant fork out that sorta dough wor a few months now

Assuming I haven't been gazumped and your talking about me, the brewery will be residing in Buninyong with my old man. Since discovering this website and having started making beer that is worth drinking I have been brewing for the both of us. I have been trying to talk him into getting a setup and this baby was just the bait i needed to get him hooked.

Lets hope a few bottles start traveling back up the western highway in this direction.

Nope It's mine now, still haven't worked out how to get it across to the mainland though...

lmccrone said:
Nope It's mine now, still haven't worked out how to get it across to the mainland though...
ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good excuse to make a weekend of it and visit a few breweries like Moo Brew and Van Dieman's ;-P

Latest posts

Back