Compensator Faucets

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still using mine.
I love them.
I know a few of the guys didn't have much success with them and took them out.

You can buy them here in Australia, so no need to get them from the other side of the planet.
They do come in different sizes, so you just need to get the ones that are the same size as the beer line you are using.

Beers,
Doc

Where in Australia can you get them? I currently have my system balnced but am getting annoyed at the small pockets of CO2 that collect in the beer line and am assuming one of these will fix this?

Where in Australia can you get them? I currently have my system balnced but am getting annoyed at the small pockets of CO2 that collect in the beer line and am assuming one of these will fix this?

Ultimate Air in Perth used to stock them.
I use the 3/8" inlet and 3/8" outlet version.

Beers,
Doc

If your getting pockets of Co2 then I would think your system is not balanced. When it is properly balanced the Co2 will not come out of the fluid, you have a pressure difference that is causing it.

Andrew

If your getting pockets of Co2 then I would think your system is not balanced. When it is properly balanced the Co2 will not come out of the fluid, you have a pressure difference that is causing it.

Andrew

I know that's how it should work but I still get small pockets of CO2, even when my serving pressure is higher then carbonation pressure. The beer still pours alright but it annoys me a little because I like to have things perfect :p

Do any of those guys who didn't have much success want to sell them? The price on Craftbrewer $35 plus $10 for straight reducers multiplied by four taps is a little rich for me.

Cheers,
Ben

I'm still using mine.
I love them.
I know a few of the guys didn't have much success with them and took them out.

You can buy them here in Australia, so no need to get them from the other side of the planet.
They do come in different sizes, so you just need to get the ones that are the same size as the beer line you are using.

Beers,
Doc

anyone got any other cheaper suppliers than Craftbrewer? The perth company no longer stocks the items and I am waiting to hear back from Andale.

Do any of those guys who didn't have much success want to sell them? The price on Craftbrewer $35 plus $10 for straight reducers multiplied by four taps is a little rich for me.

Cheers,
Ben

Neither Andale or Beertech/Ultimate Air have any of these. Aaaahh I really can't justify paying close to $200 to craftbrewer for four of these. It would be good if you didn't have to purchase eight of these (http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=3494) to make them fit the beer line :blink:

No other supplier suggestions from anyone?

anyone got any other cheaper suppliers than Craftbrewer? The perth company no longer stocks the items and I am waiting to hear back from Andale.

This on ebay could be the go if anyone it interested in purchasing the 6 remaining that I don't need (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FLOW-RESTRICTOR-3-8-5-16-Bag-10-Brand-New-/320571494735?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_BOI_Restaurant_RL&hash=item4aa38cd14f)

Price is about $4.36 AUS each plus postage. I haven't yet asked for postage costs be surely it couldn't be as expensive as Craftbrewer at $34.90 each??

Neither Andale or Beertech/Ultimate Air have any of these. Aaaahh I really can't justify paying close to $200 to craftbrewer for four of these. It would be good if you didn't have to purchase eight of these (http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=3494) to make them fit the beer line :blink:

No other supplier suggestions from anyone?

Back