• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Coleman 38ltr Mash Tun For Free

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob2263

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 38 ltr Coleman esky set up ready to go with stainless braid pick up.

I used this for a year or so before up grading to a round tun with falsie.

This mash tun has been sitting around gathering dust and is no longer required. If anyone wants to pick this up from the Central Coast you are more than welcome to it.

I wont say no to a couple of bottles of you finest HB if you insist on giving me something in return.

I have added a couple of pics.

PM me for pick up details.
Rob

tun_1.jpg
tun2.jpg

Hi all,

I have a 38 ltr Coleman esky set up ready to go with stainless braid pick up.

I used this for a year or so before up grading to a round tun with falsie.

This mash tun has been sitting around gathering dust and is no longer required. If anyone wants to pick this up from the Central Coast you are more than welcome to it.

I wont say no to a couple of bottles of you finest HB if you insist on giving me something in return.

I have added a couple of pics.

PM me for pick up details.
Rob

View attachment 47892
View attachment 47893
That sounds like a pretty good deal to me Rob...pity I'm in Adelaide cos I'd do the swap for a mate of mine about to get into AG.....

Well done

Molly

That sounds like a pretty good deal to me Rob...pity I'm in Adelaide cos I'd do the swap for a mate of mine about to get into AG.....

Well done

Molly

Just trying to help someone out who may be thinking of crossing over :)

Just trying to help someone out who may be thinking of crossing over :)
Hi Rob, Where on the central coast are you? I'm in Newy so would probably be able to come and get it on Sunday if you still have it?

Hi Rob, Where on the central coast are you? I'm in Newy so would probably be able to come and get it on Sunday if you still have it?

Mash Tun appears to be spoken for now.

Latest posts

Back