• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Co2 Bottle Questions

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

JAdams88

Reaction score
Hey all.

This is my first post as I'm new to it all.

I have just bought myself a new miracle box, and am now working out the couplers and gas. One of my mates has just moved to Perth and he left a gas bottle at our house.
I have no idea of its origin, but looks like its in pretty good condition. I am a SCUBA instructor, so I understand the hydro situation etc and will prob service the valve myself in my ultrasonic cleaner.

My question is if I get it serviced/hydrod, will I be able to get it refilled in adel?

It has an air liquide CO2/nitrogen mix sticker on it and was last hydroed in 99.

Neck stampings are:

AS1777, TW15,1Kg , WC 15.2kg, T 24.5 Mpa

Pic:
GB_2.jpg

Regards
Jono

wood88

Reaction score
Hey all.

This is my first post as I'm new to it all.

I have just bought myself a new miracle box, and am now working out the couplers and gas. One of my mates has just moved to Perth and he left a gas bottle at our house.
I have no idea of its origin, but looks like its in pretty good condition. I am a SCUBA instructor, so I understand the hydro situation etc and will prob service the valve myself in my ultrasonic cleaner.

My question is if I get it serviced/hydrod, will I be able to get it refilled in adel?

It has an air liquide CO2/nitrogen mix sticker on it and was last hydroed in 99.

Neck stampings are:

AS1777, TW15,1Kg , WC 15.2kg, T 24.5 Mpa

Pic:
View attachment 53421

Regards
Jono
Air Liquide are a gas bottle rental company...so it might be hard to get refilled.
Give Air Liquide a call and say that you have a gas bottle that someone left behind and you want to know if its owned outright or if its a rental. If its a rental ask where you can return it.

Latest posts