Co2 Bottle Questions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAdams88

Reaction score
Hey all.

This is my first post as I'm new to it all.

I have just bought myself a new miracle box, and am now working out the couplers and gas. One of my mates has just moved to Perth and he left a gas bottle at our house.
I have no idea of its origin, but looks like its in pretty good condition. I am a SCUBA instructor, so I understand the hydro situation etc and will prob service the valve myself in my ultrasonic cleaner.

My question is if I get it serviced/hydrod, will I be able to get it refilled in adel?

It has an air liquide CO2/nitrogen mix sticker on it and was last hydroed in 99.

Neck stampings are:

AS1777, TW15,1Kg , WC 15.2kg, T 24.5 Mpa

Pic:
GB_2.jpg

Regards
Jono

Hey all.

This is my first post as I'm new to it all.

I have just bought myself a new miracle box, and am now working out the couplers and gas. One of my mates has just moved to Perth and he left a gas bottle at our house.
I have no idea of its origin, but looks like its in pretty good condition. I am a SCUBA instructor, so I understand the hydro situation etc and will prob service the valve myself in my ultrasonic cleaner.

My question is if I get it serviced/hydrod, will I be able to get it refilled in adel?

It has an air liquide CO2/nitrogen mix sticker on it and was last hydroed in 99.

Neck stampings are:

AS1777, TW15,1Kg , WC 15.2kg, T 24.5 Mpa

Pic:
View attachment 53421

Regards
Jono

Air Liquide are a gas bottle rental company...so it might be hard to get refilled.
Give Air Liquide a call and say that you have a gas bottle that someone left behind and you want to know if its owned outright or if its a rental. If its a rental ask where you can return it.

Latest posts

Back