Co2 Bottle Purchase Options

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Keg King 2.6Kg cause it's cheap to buy and you can either swap n go or refill it.

Easy for me as I drive past the Keg King Springvale depot on a regular basis, no idea how easy it is to refill up your way though.

Just out of curiousity, what was the cost on the 2.6kg cylinder and how much is it to have refilled/swapped?

sap.

Just out of curiousity, what was the cost on the 2.6kg cylinder and how much is it to have refilled/swapped?

sap.

Agreed, please provide how much you paid guys so I can put the prices in the original post.

Ross what are your prices?
How much are the MKOL 4.5kg ones?
How much are the diemen 2.6kg ones?

Bump.

Anyone have any further info regarding pricing for the purchase and refilling of various different bottle options?

sap.

Yes please help!

I may stop into craft brewer tomorrow and if I do I'll report back.

Agreed, please provide how much you paid guys so I can put the prices in the original post.

Ross what are your prices?
How much are the MKOL 4.5kg ones?
How much are the diemen 2.6kg ones?

Hi Mark we sell the MKOL cylinders for the following:

MKOL 2.3kg for $260 (full) and swap for $30
MKOL 6.8kg for $340 (full) and swap for $50

We also sell the Diemen 540g cylinders for $114(full) and swap for $15

Cheers
Anthony

Sera,

We sell & refill them.

cheers

Ross
CraftBrewer

Hi Ross...can you please outline your prices for cylinder purchases and refills?? Sick of the rental of a CO2 cylinder so looking to purchase...

Cheers
Chris

Haggy what area area you from? liquorcraft.com.au has 6kg reco steel bottles for about $250/$50 co refil,you own the bottle or you can get it filled at any supagas outlet

Haggy what area area you from? liquorcraft.com.au has 6kg reco steel bottles for about $250/$50 co refil,you own the bottle or you can get it filled at any supagas outlet

Im in Brisbane (southside) I will check out liquorcraft....thanks for the heads up.

I have a BOC RENTAL

its a 10Kg bottle, size is VT

Food Fresh CO2

Fill up is $50

and i believe the rental is about $120 a year.

Latest posts

Back