Citra Availability

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stocky

Reaction score
From what I understand from a chat at the LHBS and from looking at online stores, Citra is competely sold out in Aus at the moment and for the foreseeable future. Can anyone give some info on when Citra will be available in Aus again?

No idea about here but I got some from Yakima Valley hops in an order that arrived earlier this week. The shipping is a bit of a killer unless you order the max amount though. No affiliation blah blah

Stocky said:
From what I understand from a chat at the LHBS and from looking at online stores, Citra is competely sold out in Aus at the moment and for the foreseeable future. Can anyone give some info on when Citra will be available in Aus again?
these guys seem to have some
http://www.bulkbrewingsupplies.com.au/hops-1

and yob said he has some coming next week

I was told by my LHBS that Brooklyn hop from NZ is a good sub

Awesome, cheers guys! Managed to get my hands on some

Beersnob said:
Good hop but nothing at all even like it.

Beersnob said:
Erm.. Disagree with that, outstanding hop in its own right though but the only hop that stands up beside citra is mosaic (IMO)

If they're available - BUY them! 'Ain't gonna last long...

I run CB & still get my hops from HDA....go figure!

Just beware of Old Stock still floating around, better to purchase fresh from forum sponsors :)

As long as they've been looked after, IMHO I'll take 2014 northern hemisphere hops over 2015 any day. Much better year.

Yob said:
Nosco, you're a fiend and buy from everyone ;)
You could'nt satify me Yob. I might be just a brewer to you but I have needs and wants! Oh and my hops arrived today thanks :lol: :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back