Christmas 2009 Lottery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i say a public naming and shaming on Feb 1.....

Guys and Gals,

This is where I am at for deliveries.

I have drunk a few more beers on the weekend, I'll try and update with photos etc. in the next day or so.

Brewer Date Received Style Comments

1.QldKev
Cheers,

mossy

Can't understand why mine hasn't arrived. Thought you would have had it a long time ago. The posty must be sitting down to a nice cold Weizen. I may post another one.

QldKev

Can't understand why mine hasn't arrived. Thought you would have had it a long time ago. The posty must be sitting down to a nice cold Weizen. I may post another one.

QldKev

Mine too. <_<

Mine should be with you by now mate...let me know if it hasn't lobbed in a couple of days and will send another.
cheers
Fuddnuddler

Apologies, mossy, spent 3 weeks away over Chrissy and all last week in Whyalla... Will definitely get something to you this week... Didn't think there'd be too much panic anyway, since you'd already have 40 odd tallies to wade through at the least...

smoked porter sent jan. 4 looks like auspost is the first to be named and shamed!

I already mentioned to mossy about what I had in the fermenter and in kegs and he chose the Golden Ale from the fermenter. Need to bottle it and will post once ready - although he'll need to wait a few weeks for it to carb up properly

Thunnus and I sent 3 beers over a week ago??? :unsure:

mine should be there or be close it will be from Daniel jones i forgot to put my user name on it.

Mine was sent last Thurs so should be there very soon :)
Galaxy IIPA 160 IBU 8%
IIPA is written on the top of the Champers bottle.
Cheers
Doug

Brewer Date Received Style Comments
17. citymorgue2 13/01/2010 Red Oct?

Yeah I put 'red oct' instead of 'brown Oct' on the label. Its a darker octoberfest style beer. was playiing on the Hunt for Red October movie title.
drink whenever you like. she's ready to be drunk but will store for months.

Hey Mossy. There was a note in mine describing the beer. Maybe it went missing. It's a Dark Bitter of sorts, not a Baltic Porter. Hope it is palatable. Maybe the lotto should be done mid year when the weather is friendly for postal beer travel.

I'm thinking, by the looks of all the missing bottles, I'll be sending mine next year by registered post.
Obviously they're having some pretty good tasting sessions in the mailing rooms.
Glad mine arrived okay.

I'm thinking, by the looks of all the missing bottles, I'll be sending mine next year by registered post.
registered post, normal delivery was only an extra couple bucks. Like 2 or 3. I thought it was worth it. So it was like $13 in total

mine should be there or be close it will be from Daniel jones i forgot to put my user name on it.
Another owner for a beer I received is found. I only had 2 - markfish and you.

What style is this one?

Cheers.

[quote name='O'Henry' post='584683' date='Jan 19 2010, 01:22 AM']Maybe the lotto should be done mid year when the weather is friendly for postal beer travel.[/quote]

Probably a good idea. I posted mine when it was 37deg (and getting warmer) because I was going away for a few weeks and didn't want to wait for cooler weather when I returned. 1500km and 8 days on the Newell Hwy @ 37deg cant be good.

Hope it's still OK Mossy.

Planner

Here's a few photos of the beers received and what has been consumed.

Boxes.jpg

Drunk1.jpg

Freezer2.jpg

Freezer1.jpg

I'd say mind your own business.

get over yourself... we all entered this expecting

1. to win a crap load of beer
or
2. to have to send one of our own

I didnt win so held up my end of the bargain...

Im sure everyone out there who would expect all 50+ plus beers to be sent to them if they won... so its only fair that they send theirs over.. Dont enter is you arent prepared to participate FULLY!

Latest posts

Back