Christchurch Earthquake Appeal Yet ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether any organisation (ANZ bank, Federal Government etc etc) has kicked off an appeal fund yet? Haven't heard of any. I know NZ is a first world nation and it's not as if there are going to be kids starving in the street or anything but I'm sure New Zealanders have chipped in to help us in the past with bushfire appeals etc.
I'd chuck in a few bucks, not just because of the fantastic hospitality we encountered over there, and there are are numerous family and friend connections between us and the shaky isles.

Now not only are the sheep afraid but the locals too.
All jokes aside I think we all have sympathy for the unfortunate Christchurch folk. I will be helping out if its required.
GB

I was in Chch earlier this year on a mountain biking 'holiday' for 8 days. Bloody amazing place and dream of living there almost daily. Sad to see at least one of the places I had a great time at get torn down on the news the other night :(

Donations to assist the recovery effort for victims of the Christchurch earthquake will be tax deductible,

Back