Chinese Hops 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With an iron set to "cotton". His Chinese iron.
HAHAHAHA With all the talk of the monorail i got some funny cartoon violence visuals in my head when i read this comment.

A bit off topic ............... but this is Stoney Ck falls on the Kuranda rail line
& of course a hoax ............. it never happened

On topic .............. if the bloke is banned from talking about a bulk buy of Chinese hops why does this thread even exist ? .....

I'm sure there is absolutely nothing to worry about...

train%20wreck.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Mmmmmm beer! :rolleyes:

On topic .............. if the bloke is banned from talking about a bulk buy of Chinese hops why does this thread even exist ? .....

Those might be good for a smoke

PS: Smash this shirt :p
steel-shirt-front.jpg

For our amusement at a guess? :blink:

But "The Real Craft Brewer" wasn't the OP was he?

puzzled.jpg

OR was he? *Que Dramatic Music*

Oh dear. Three pages of Chinese hops bulk buy already.
Is there any way of stopping a thread appearing in your ll the latest threads' box?
By the way - missed out last time - missing out again...

Ahahaha! Good call, stag.

if the bloke is banned from talking about a bulk buy of Chinese hops why does this thread even exist ?
The bloke was never banned, it is actually complete bullshit on TFA's part (referred to by the OP)- the chap did ask publicly for his account be suspended, so it is disingenuous to suggest he was banned over the issue or banned from organising another on AHB. Makes me wonder what else might just be a fib, but as you can see, everyone else who didn't ask for their account to be suspended remain more than willing to relate their own experiences whenever the issue happens to come up. Make of that what you will...

The bloke was never banned, it is actually complete bullshit on TFA's part (referred to by the OP)- the chap did ask publicly for his account be suspended, so it is disingenuous to suggest he was banned over the issue or banned from organising another on AHB. Makes me wonder what else might just be a fib, but as you can see, everyone else who didn't ask for their account to be suspended remain more than willing to relate their own experiences whenever the issue happens to come up. Make of that what you will...
To be fair to the man (why you'd want to do that, I am unsure) it was only after the Chinese Hop Debacle that the current BB system was put in place. One might suggest that it was done to prevent such an event taking place again, if one were so inclined.

To be fair to the man (why you'd want to do that, I am unsure) it was only after the Chinese Hop Debacle that the current BB system was put in place.

Which I believe should never of happened, utter bullshit. Don't want to go on a retailer bash but if anything it may have benefited them slightly. Read into that what you will. Call it a legacy of GS or call it a legacy of not enough moderation during that buy. Mind you there was a bit of it but maybe not enough moderation of the right comments.

BYB

Edit: Back to my popcorn and armchair :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back