Update: My Gift to all Homebrewers: v1.1 The Brew List

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaisenberg

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's now been a bit more than a week since I released The Brew List to the world with my AHB post and Reddit post. From people's suggestions from those threads I have now updated this app with:
  • Yeast Pitch Rate calculator
  • Diastatic Power converter
  • Sanitation Dilution calculator
  • Refractometer Correction calculator
  • Formulae/sources for nearly all of the calculators/converters so you can use them for yourself.
I also made it look a bit better and easier to read. I'm glad you guys are finding it helpful and if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

You can check the site out here: http://www.thebrewlist.com/

Happy brewing :beer:
James

Nice work!
Some handy converters and calculators there.
The only suggestion I have is to make the default measurements metric instead of imperial. No big deal really, it's easy enough to swap between the two.

Great work, James. I will definitely use this for future calcs.

I like the interface design and functionality is slick. I will feed back any suggestions in future

Cheers

Looks the goods. Well done mate always good to give back. Keep metric as default units. ;)

Crakkers said:
Do you get metric as default units? I get imperial. May be browser related.
Yep sure do. Accessed on safari on the iPhone though. But that said it is my usual brewing device away from the computer.

Brewnicorn said:
Yep sure do. Accessed on safari on the iPhone though.
Ok, just tried it using my tablet and got metric. Using Firefox on my PC I get imperial......weird!
Better just go and have a beer I suppose. :blink:

Starsan diution ratio - I forgot how much along time ago.....

Turns out I use roughly normal to double strength.

Hey all, I'm glad you are liking it.

I used to have the default as metric but then I updated it to detect the language. Seems to work differently for different browsers and which language you selected when you installed the browser. I'll investigate it a bit more and update it.

Latest posts

Back