China bans 'abnormal' beards.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried growing a beard once.. it looked pretty well abnormal..

What exactly is an Abnormal beard? I could grow a big feral from high cheek to shoulder level growth then let it go south with length.
That could either make me distinguishable, (as in not many people have beards like that, other than say scary people like Grot)

Or undistinguishable I guess if everybody has beards like that but I still think its a long reach that everyone's beard would look the same?

I'm confused but its not surprizing for China. Knee jerk attempts of simplicity of communism is bizarre. More and more in this modern age.
No wonder everyone wants to live here.

hqdefault-1.jpg

Define abnormal?

I'm sure there would be clear guidelines already in place for enforcement.
Of note, the vast majority of the "Han" Chinese which populate/dominate this area of China would not grow beards traditionally. Their facial hair growing ability is lacking, not completely, but it's a noticeable difference that body hair is less, arms, neck, face, legs, etc.

Of more concern is the lack of reported conflict and "terrorism" between the Uighur and Han Chinese.

So this chap is out then I presume?

Beard.jpg

JDW81 said:
So this chap is out then I presume?

attachicon.gif
Beard.jpg
Yeah, I reckon he'd be the first to go "missing" for a few months/years.
Though I'd suggest that wouldn't be a bad outcome anywhere in the world. No getting dressed in T-shirts for him prior to his 2 hour morning grooming ritual.

Veils and abnormal beards- I don't like it - said Pauline Hansen

Nothing wrong with banning the hipster look.
Mainly because I could never be a hipster, and I'm too old for that kind of shite.

Latest posts

Back