Chick Beer ,lets Hope This Never Makes It Here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toper - you obviously haven't tried one of Drew's Brews :icon_vomit: It's already here in outback WA ...... we are so far ahead of you eastern staters <_<
Cheers
BBB

Wow. Just wow.

Because you just know that what the girls care about most is what the six pack looks like... :S

The wife took one look at that page and said "OMG you've so figured me out!"

That is so beautiful. I'm going to facebook it to all my friends and post it on the Oprah page.

This is going to come across like i'm a complete prick, sexist, male chauvinist pig etc, but bear with me for a second.

I believe in equal opportunity - to a point.

Both genders should be given an opportunity to succeed whilst realising there are somethings that are inherently better suited to each gender.

I'm reading a very interesting book on all things different between the genders.

Women are better listeners (generally).
Men can do anything remotely linked to spacial awareness better than women (generally).
I think (don't know for sure) that men have more savoury palettes than women who generally seem to prefer lollies and chocolates. I reckon this is why men fundamentally "like" the taste of beer. Women like cruisers.
Some women like the taste of beer, some men like cruisers.....

What i don't like though is that the women are being targeted to drink watered down beer that will be less flavourful. It's like the beer you drink when you don't like the taste of beer.

As far as beers go, i reckon its dumb. Clever marketing though as heaps of chicks will lap it all up and go:

"ooohhhh goody goody goody, finally someone's made a beer just for me....."

Women, you don't need your own type of beer to drink. Stand up and say: "get fucked. I want to drink real beer".

To me it's the weirdest thing...Oh no wait, the weirdest thing is men playing netball....

The only offensive and sexist thing about this thread, Nath, is that beer.

>.<

It hurts my eyes.

PS. What's that book? Sounds interesting.

PPS. Guys play netball to pick up women (and it works).

The only offensive and sexist thing about this thread, Nath, is that beer.

>.<

It hurts my eyes.

PS. What's that book? Sounds interesting.

PPS. Guys play netball to pick up women (and it works).

:icon_offtopic: Hey Tanga, it's called "Why Men Don't Listen and Why Women Can't Read Maps" or something like that.

It goes into all the scientific stuff as to why the genders are different. It's actually quite amusing to know the reasons why i do some of the dumb shit that i do :icon_cheers:

Supposedly i understand my wife more too, but there's little proof of that so it would seem....

EDIT: Linky to PDF version of book, 3rd listing on the page:

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source...304&bih=656

The six-pack looks like you are carrying your beer in a hip stylish, purse.

That really sounds like a line from "My name is Earl"

Hi. My name is Shazz. Im the founder and owner of Chick Brewing.

:lol:

Toper - you obviously haven't tried one of Drew's Brews :icon_vomit: It's already here in outback WA ...... we are so far ahead of you eastern staters <_<
Cheers
BBB

I haven't heard from you in a few weeks Triple B and you pop up to bag my brews. <_< How is the Stout comming along?
Come to think of it I have never tryed any of your beer yet, you might find I have the same opinion. :drinks:

Drew

I haven't heard from you in a few weeks Triple B and you pop up to bag my brews. <_< How is the Stout comming along?
Come to think of it I have never tryed any of your beer yet, you might find I have the same opinion. :drinks:

Drew
Girls behave yourself :icon_chickcheers:
Nev

I think (don't know for sure) that men have more savoury palettes than women who generally seem to prefer lollies and chocolates.

No way. Every woman I have been with, and I mean every, has been into spicy foods, savory instead of sweet, yet I can think of three male friends off the top of my hat who adore chocolate. Outside of a stereotype, I don't know how much substance there is to your comment.

You would be surprised how many younger generation guys drink those poncy sweet drinks these days.

Women don't drink beer because of the perception that it's a blokey thing to do. It's this perception that has to change, and it is slowly, on par with the male conversion away from Tooheys & VB. There's no shortage of female beer drinkers at craft venues. (in Sydney at least)

I can't imagine it going down well with the "don't call me a chick" chicks.

Back