Cheers from Box Hill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueDatsun

Reaction score
Hey Brewers,
I am new to the forum thing but I have done a few brews over the last 12 months. I am all grain BIAB, making yeast starters, using a fridge for temp control, bottling. Some of my beers have been okay but a lot have been under attenuated. I have just got an O2 bottle and bubbler stone to help with this. I am interested in: getting a keg setup ( sick of washing bottles ), harvesting yeast, oak barrel maturation, making a sour, and of course drinking beer.
Cheers Bluedatsun

Welcome mate. Get stuck in. I'm
Also thinking about the keg set up myself. Bottle washing is a bitch, keep us up to date on your transition to kegs. Keen to hear your experience.

Hey, BlueDatsun,

Welcome to the vortex!

Looks like you've already got a lot of the hard stuff already sorted, just needs a few tweaks...

Plenty of folks here on the forum in your area to share ideas with. Have you considered joining a club? Melbourne Brewers (Eastern Suburbs) would be a great place to be mutually geeky & get some good ideas.

If you want to get into harvesting/washing/freezing yeast, there's a bloke in the Melb. Brewers who's an absolute demon on the subject....:))

Latest posts

Back