cheap hop rhyzomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkFaerytale

Fuggle Abuse
Reaction score
just got an e-mail from hopco

[SIZE=medium]Hi Guys[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sorry to send yet another email about rhizomes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I am getting desperate. I need to sell another 200 just to break even so they are now under cost.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Cascade $10 each[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Fuggle, Saaz, Hersbrucker, Hallertau, Super alpha, Target and Red Earth are all $12 each[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Minimum order is 4 and freight on 4 or more is $15.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Cheers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sandy Ross[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Managing Director[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Hopco Pty Ltd.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Phone: +61 3 62435960[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Fax: +61 3 62435397[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Mobile: 0403005248[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium][email protected][/SIZE]

just to add, please do not contact me about these rhizomes, please use sandy's contact details included in the post.

i'm just passing on the e-mail i recieved and have no affiliation with hopco other than buying rhizomes off of them myself.

lol how do you break even if he sells under cost.. mathematics lol.. I don't think so !

Good to see red earth popping up a bit more.. i've got some growing but yet to taste any

You should get onto one of those forums where they use words like 'homeopathic' and 'sustainable' and 'organic' and flog them as a 'all natural' treatment for insomnia.
Seriously, those guys will buy and buy anything.

There does seem to be some scientific evidence to support this claim however so your product may be looked upon with distrust by that community.

Grainer said:
lol how do you break even if he sells under cost.. mathematics lol.. I don't think so !
Because the other people who paid his retail price paid 1000% profit?

I've sold rhizomes and I can tell you it is very time consuming.

Latest posts

Back