Hop Rhizomes For Next Year.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BYB I'd be interested in Mt Hood at $7 per rihzome + postage.

Cheers,

To me it sounds like someone is trying to get people to fix orders at $25 each. Last year rhizomes went silly with what they fetched. Hopefully they will be back to a decent price this year.

QldKev
The price quoted is $25 plus GST, so $27.50 for individual orders.

Ok, I finally dug it up today and have around 12 cuttings left out of 20 odd that were pre-ordered.
Again $7 each + postage.

Cheers
BYB

IMGP2711.JPG

Put up a fair fight but I finally got it out of the ground. I suppose it has been in the ground for over two years.

Have had a great response so far.Still have 6 cuttings out of 26 left. $7 +freight (allow $5 for normal post and packaging)

Cheers
BYB

I have received a payment from a Lyndon W for $12 can the title holder let me know who they are :huh:

BYB

Edit: I will pack Rhizomes on the week-end and post first thing Tuesday morning. Monday is a holiday here in S.A

I have received a payment from a Lyndon W for $12 can the title holder let me know who they are :huh:

BYB

Edit: I will pack Rhizomes on the week-end and post first thing Tuesday morning. Monday is a holiday here in S.A

Have had a couple PM's re-posting. Thought it would be easier to bump this post to say that they are all now in the mail. Have got a few still left if there is still some interest.

Cheers
BYB

Latest posts

Back