Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go! A true bogan!

westie.jpg

I lived in Gosnells aka the WA bronx for a bit. I love my bogans. My mate that pointed out the errors with the picture is my certified bogan ambassador to gosnells since moving to the Bull Creek.

Gossie! Lovely place that!

Ive just bought in Pamelia (Kwinana) now the supermarkets are entertaining! The local pub is full of flannies in the middle of Summer!

Here ya go! A true bogan!

westie.jpg

A+ Bogan.

I love the dog on the flat bed tray.

Gossie! Lovely place that!

Ive just bought in Pamelia (Kwinana) now the supermarkets are entertaining! The local pub is full of flannies in the middle of Summer!

Yeah there's like 4 suburbs down there I'd had a look at getting a big house to fit a big shed. I'd love a big shed :wub:

A+ Bogan.

I love the dog on the flat bed tray.

Yeah there's like 4 suburbs down there I'd had a look at getting a big house to fit a big shed. I'd love a big shed :wub:

Kwinana is so under rated. We have the motorplex (How bogan is that)... No really look into it, its so quite down there. And so green and leafy. I got a beautiful house for under $300K 700sqm! And its only 6 minutes to the beach! And only 10 minutes from Rockingham... Now how bogan is Rockingham!

Haha. I live in Gosnells now, and I had a bogan themed party for my birthday last year. I reckon if we'd gone to the local, we wouldn't have looked dressed up at all.

Kwinana is so under rated. We have the motorplex (How bogan is that)... No really look into it, its so quite down there. And so green and leafy. I got a beautiful house for under $300K 700sqm! And its only 6 minutes to the beach! And only 10 minutes from Rockingham... Now how bogan is Rockingham!

Rockingham/Mandurah is the bogan sanctuary :lol:

On a trip to Pemberton to watch the AFL grand final we made a pit stop at HJs and cops popped up out of now where to get a bunch of kids on bikes. There was like 2 cars then 4 towards the end. We were drinking on the way down (except driver) so it seemed funny at the time.

@NME you're just a classy bloke that's all. :p

Look at you bogans talking shit about bogans like you aren't bogans.

Look at you bogans talking shit about bogans like you aren't bogans.
But we never said we weren't... Have you seen my location?
<-------------

I am pretty sure you will find Bogans everywhere.......

I wouldnt compliment the losers where I live with Bogan status, although I do have a holden ute pulled apart in my yard :D

I am pretty sure you will find Bogans everywhere.......

I wouldnt compliment the losers where I live with Bogan status, although I do have a holden ute pulled apart in my yard :D

I've got an unregistered Laser parked in my front yard... And it's not even mine!

Back