Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this historic photo of the Beenleigh Tavern.
View attachment 35759
Nothing much has changed, the boys still take their goats there and try and git 'em drunk.

Edit: Is that Chappo in the background?

THAT'S ME GRANDPAPPY!!!! At the Royal on George St, Beenleigh. Ahhhh! the memories...

Must be them MetroSexual Bogans that blow in from Ipswich! Looks like they wash their hair, iron their flannies and are holdin' hands. Deadset Ippy fags.
:ph34r:
Just taken the blue streak off the list as I don't think I will be organised enough to get brewing in time. Will still be there to supervise though.

There will be plenty of Rigs to supervise here Gavo.

Chap Chap

THAT'S ME GRANDPAPPY!!!! At the Royal on George St, Beenleigh. Ahhhh! the memories...

Must be them MetroSexual Bogans that blow in from Ipswich! Looks like they wash their hair, iron their flannies and are holdin' hands. Deadset Ippy fags.
:ph34r:

There will be plenty of Rigs to supervise here Gavo.

Chap Chap

Hey Chapp, what train station did you dump me at last time I were down? Might catch a train from airport to there.

Paul

Hey Chapp, what train station did you dump me at last time I were down? Might catch a train from airport to there.

Paul

Bogan Bethania! Just carry a knife, gun is preferred. Make sure you call everyone Cuzzy Bro' or Mi Nigga and you should still have your wallet, bags and shoes when you get of the train. ;)

I so wish i could come!

Here is my best bogan pic

And no that isnt food dye under my lip. Enough people drink enough rum.... you just hit each other for fun :) i still have the scar.

I remember one fella ending up in the bonfire and we stopped bluing and went in the fire after him..... all best mates again to save his arse.

ya gunna have a bonfire and green garbage bins full of booze chap?

b_s_bliss_2.jpg

I so wish i could come!

And no that isnt food dye under my lip. Enough people drink enough rum.... you just hit each other for fun :) i still have the scar.

I remember one fella ending up in the bonfire and we stopped bluing and went in the fire after him..... all best mates again to save his arse.

:lol: Classic.

Same thing with me old mates. My wife when I met her would ask about scars on me. I would say "Hahaha that's right that was when Shorty Conlon ran me over with the Ag bike after I crash tackled him (head high of course)". Blue stain on the big toe! That's where Bucko shot with the air rifle because I flinched. SWMBO "AND THEY ARE YOUR MATES?" Ahhh memories...
Yes definitely the bon fire but prolly stick to the kegs Tony. Bins full of booze give me a handover :icon_vomit: .

To bad ya couldn't make it on the sly Tony.

Chap Chap

I so wish i could come!

Mate if you can get the days off I'm more than happy to put you in the car with Pumpy ,Hogan and I not a worry in the world

Franko

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

1. Chappo
2. NickB
3. J1gSaw
4. Sully
5. Bradsbrew
6. StillScottish maybe....I've got to be at a Band gig at 10am Sunday :-(
7. Lilo
8. Bonj (firm possible)
9. mossyrocks
10.clean brewer (maybe if not working)
11.Winkle (possible, behaviour permitting apparently)
12. TidalPete (With fresh batteries)
13. Franko
14. Hogan
15. Pumpy
16. Klieny (Maybe) the token mexican (if i can stop visiting relies)
17. Ross
18.Gavo
19. geoff_tewierik
20.Paulwolf (flying in on the day)
21 Altstart plus keg
22. Browndog - parole pending.
23. jayandcath - Keg O' something
24 Savy I should be wright ( plus keg ).
25. DKS
26. Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre
27. Sera (+8 test tube packs for sale (20x tubes, 20x stoppers and tube rack))

28. Scruffy - it's only 20 minutes on the bloody train... I may be able to wing it!!!

Brewing: (Brewer, Mash Bitch and brew)
Because of power limitations I will have to limit this to 4 powered rigs. However if your system is fully gas then it won't ne an issue. I have a mill so there is no need pre mill grains.

1. Chappo (Shermanator Mk2) and Sully brewing a 120 minute IIPA
2. Ross (Sabco Brew-Magic) and Franko brewing "something"
3. Bradsbrew(dodgy rig)
4. Lilo (Rig Name to be decided on the day)
6. jayandcath (LPG Express)
7 Battered sav brewery if I still have my ute,and if theres enough power.

--Edit-- - diffcutl computer stuffs

Bogan Bethania! Just carry a knife, gun is preferred. Make sure you call everyone Cuzzy Bro' or Mi Nigga and you should still have your wallet, bags and shoes when you get of the train. ;)

Look at the brain on Wolfy............. 2 seconds of thought process probably could have figured that out. Lol

Mate live at a Bethania..... drops Wolfy at Train station handy to where he lives......... I wonder which one it is?

Ah well things move pretty slow where i live, definitely no new fangled public transport

Wolf

1. Chappo
2. NickB
3. J1gSaw
4. Sully
5. Bradsbrew
7. Lilo
8. Bonj (about time I made this a definite(Nothing for sale. Well maybe InCider.... or Sully))
9. mossyrocks
13. Franko
14. Hogan
15. Pumpy
17. Ross
18.Gavo
19. geoff_tewierik
21 Altstart plus keg
25. DKS
26. Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre
28. Scruffy - it's only 20 minutes on the bloody train... I may be able to wing it!!!

Because of power limitations I will have to limit this to 4 powered rigs. However if your system is fully gas then it won't ne an issue. I have a mill so there is no need pre mill grains.

3. Bradsbrew(dodgy rig)

1. Chappo
2. NickB
3. J1gSaw
4. Sully
5. Bradsbrew
7. Lilo
8. Bonj (about time I made this a definite(Nothing for sale. Well maybe InCider.... or Sully))
9. mossyrocks
13. Franko
14. Hogan
15. Pumpy
17. Ross
18.Gavo
19. geoff_tewierik
21 Altstart plus keg
25. DKS
26. Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre
29. _wallace_ Can i tag along too?

3. Bradsbrew(dodgy rig)

Do i need 2 bring anything? thats if im allowed to come......

I'm sorry but we don't allow your type! :p

That is unless you like beer ALOT. Like drinking beer ALOT. Like talking about beer ALOT. Continually or even anally have to sniff a beer before having a swig. Like to bullshit about beer ALOT. Give absolutely useless advice when someone else is brewing. Oh wait thats me or Brad or Ross or Brownie or Bonj or Wolfy or Gavo or....

Course you are welcome Wallace. Just need to bring errrrr... Beer. One rule of Chappo Manor is that I prefer that people bring their home brew rather than commercials no matter what it is or what it tastes like. I can assure you you'll be in good company regardless.

Oh if you are drinking absolutely no driving please there is train station no more than 1km or you can bring a swag/tent and stay the night. Anyway you are most welcome.

Cheers

Chap Chap

Give absolutely useless advice when someone else is brewing. Oh wait thats me or Brad or Ross or Brownie or Bonj or Wolfy or Gavo or....

Cheers

Chap Chap

Hey I dont give advice whilst I am brewing! Because it's all about me.........me. me f3ckin me :D

That is unless you like beer ALOT. Like drinking beer ALOT. Like talking about beer ALOT. Continually or even anally have to sniff a beer before having a swig. Like to bullshit about beer ALOT. Give absolutely useless advice when someone else is brewing. Oh wait thats me or Brad or Ross or Brownie or Bonj or Wolfy or Gavo or....

Course you are welcome Wallace. Just need to bring errrrr... Beer. One rule of Chappo Manor is that I prefer that people bring their home brew rather than commercials no matter what it is or what it tastes like. I can assure you you'll be in good company regardless.

Oh if you are drinking absolutely no driving please there is train station no more than 1km or you can bring a swag/tent and stay the night. Anyway you are most welcome.

Cheers

Chap Chap

So..... If i DREAM about beer..... Im in am i? LOL.

i suppose theres enough room in the backyard for a 3 man tent? Depending on how pissed i get it can be a 5 man tent though.......... (Insert "THAT WAS ONLY A JOKE" here) LOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So..... If i DREAM about beer..... Im in am i? LOL.

i suppose theres enough room in the backyard for a 3 man tent? Depending on how pissed i get it can be a 5 man tent though.......... (Insert "THAT WAS ONLY A JOKE" here) LOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So how many goats?

Yeah good point Bonj. You have to bring your own goat Wallace! Mine will be errrr preoccupied B)

i'm a bit low on goats, but i have a goat suit! i can supply the velcro gloves aswell if u want........................

Back