Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WFT Gavo? Haven't brewed in how long? No beer? HTFU! Come on smash an APA down, you have over 4 weeks, which is pleanty of time there mate.

Had a broken foot and have been building a new camper trailer trailer.

I am planning a double batch APA this week. The real Dogwood Ale grain and yeast schedule with a little change in hops, it will be a little rushed so may just finish up in time. Hmmn time to proof some yeast slurry or get a new starter going. 1272 :icon_drool2: .

Gavo.

Had a broken foot and have been building a new camper trailer trailer.

I am planning a double batch APA this week. The real Dogwood Ale grain and yeast schedule with a little change in hops, it will be a little rushed so may just finish up in time. Hmmn time to proof some yeast slurry or get a new starter going. 1272 :icon_drool2: .

Gavo.

B) That's more like it! :party:

Geez Gavo, you let something as petty as a broken foot stop you from brewing?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?! WTF??!????

You will be expelled from the Brewerhood for crimes against hardness if it happens again....

I'm sure Chappo and Sully will show you how to HTFU on the day.... :ph34r:

Cheers!

The local council just erected this sign out front?

Drunk5[8].jpg

I just don't get it?

Awwwww poop! But does this mean a little Muckey/Chappo bonding time soon?

might be on the cards after easter.

am also trying to keep butters on track for a flying visit for the summer swap

I am looking for 2 able bodies to help bring Ross's lenviathian of a brew rig over to my place Friday afternoon before the Brew Day. Please PM me if you are able to help.

Cheers

Chappo

Bloody will do if you pay for me flight over there.

Ohh and i'll buy some gear off ross while i'm there.

I wouldn't do it, Drew. He's already yelling at you.

No worrys ill be your mash bitch when i get on the chartered flight thats picking me up.

All yelling aside, i would love to come and learn some more about brewing. And tasting some brews. However i live on the other side of the country. It's a bit expensive to get there. Ohh well maybe when i'm rich and have me own plane, i'll come round for a bogan big one.

Have a smashing good day without me.

Spewing would have been a epic weekend. Travelling on the chopper and then doing a few brews. ohh well.

Back