Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.........posting record here, even Chappo's been quite.

"Quite" what Gavo, i dont think Chaspo has been "quite" anything, especially where closets are involved.

On anbother note, to confirm a rumour I will definitely be there, Can I say the same for the other Qld hardcore? Clean Brewer, Henno, BeerBuoy, anyone

My beer should already be onsite? Brad? any left?

Paul

Chappo ole buddy have ya got room for an extra keg in your system? I can bottle some but will be rushing bottle conditioning to be ready in time.

Now back OT, I'm with you NickB, bloody slack posting record here, even Chappo's been quite.

Gavo.

Shouldn't be a problem Gavo and thanks to Lilo and JayandCath we should have ample room for at least 10 kegs in their huge beer esky!!! I will have the fermenting fridge clear as well so that's another 6 kegs worth plus the keg fridge itself which I am sloooowly replenishing.

So room for at least 16 kegs in total fella's

Cheers

Chap Chap

:icon_offtopic: BTW I have been a broken man since returning from a "Boys Weekend" on Straddie with Troopadour, Lilo and JayAndCath. Lets just say 30 blokes devoured 30 kegs in 2 days. And I would estimate the above mentioned Ammego's did most of the damage IIRC?

Must... Resist... Gas... Jokes... :ph34r:

Shouldn't be a problem Gavo and thanks to Lilo and JayandCath we should have ample room for at least 10 kegs in their huge beer esky!!! I will have the fermenting fridge clear as well so that's another 6 kegs worth plus the keg fridge itself which I am sloooowly replenishing.

So room for at least 16 kegs in total fella's

Cheers

Chap Chap

:icon_offtopic: BTW I have been a broken man since returning from a "Boys Weekend" on Straddie with Troopadour, Lilo and JayAndCath. Lets just say 30 blokes devoured 30 kegs in 2 days. And I would estimate the above mentioned Ammego's did most of the damage IIRC?

I remember .. Sand Tsunami and falling over .... thats it....
Esky and 4*Miracle box taps on their way. Might drag it all down on the Fri just beofre.

Lilo

I remember .. Sand Tsunami and falling over .... thats it....
Esky and 4*Miracle box taps on their way. Might drag it all down on the Fri just beofre.

Lilo

Thanks Lilo! You Da Man!

Funny I only remember everyone making a fuss about some big salami that was going to hit the coast?? At the time I was thinking how much damage could one salami make?

salami.jpg

Agree with NickB here let not mention TP's gases again. But yes Pete gas will be provided for old mate.

Thanks Lilo! You Da Man!

Funny I only remember everyone making a fuss about some big salami that was going to hit the coast?? At the time I was thinking how much damage could one salami make?

salami.jpg

You idiot...
Cant wait for bogan day I'm laughing already just thinking about it.
Daz

Maybe we should assign somebody to prevent Chap Chap from making a complete %$^#&** of himself and getting in the shit again.
Hmmm, Willie Mason might be free if he can't get a first grade slot :blink:

Maybe we should assign somebody to prevent Chap Chap from making a complete %$^#&** of himself and getting in the shit again.

Brendan Fevola is a local now?? Can we get an invite out to him as Bogan of Bogans

:lol: Like I need help?

:huh:

By prevent I assume you mean encourage?????

They would need to be assigned as I can't really see anyone putting their hand up for that particular job.

nothing can stop him - the force is strong in this one - not even Mason will stave off the inevitable...

By prevent I assume you mean encourage?????

Like he really needs encouragement... :D:D

Brendan Fevola is a local now?? Can we get an invite out to him as Bogan of Bogans

Well....... He is VICTORIAN after all (just a bit of south aussie still coming out of me..... :p )

Not only s the big Fev a Victorian WALLACE, he is also from Narre Warren - home of the Melb Eastern Suburbs Bogan (I was going to say SE Melb, but then I realised I would be offending all Frankstonites hehehe!). The big NW is also home of Corey Worthington. If anyone fails to remember, this guy personifies the Gen Y bogan gene. The force runs strong in this one... :ph34r:

20080117-Corey.jpg

The big NW is also home of Corey Worthington. If anyone fails to remember, this guy personifies the Gen Y bogan gene. The force runs strong in this one... :ph34r:

awwww! come on! i thought his 15mins of fame were dead and buried! (especially after he was reemed up the arse by the ACA chick!) Now you just dug him back up!

EDIT: Just seeing his face wants me to punch a hole in the wall............. "Take a deeeeep breath _wallace_ , calm down, have a nother beer.... Everything will be OK in the morning...... DAMN COREY! wheres the youtube clip of him getting the shit kicked out of him? I'll be back in a mo............ LOL

As one to miss out on CBBBBD 2010, can we start planning for CBBBBD 2011?

Can you get ones without rock hard, fake boobies?

'Spose they cost extra.

Back