Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like 'em to move when she does.

But then I've already been accused of being too picky here today...

Hey chap ,got a new car for the trip chap 02 hilux duel cab td ,good clutch no getting stuck down the back a ya big clutch reck- a. :icon_chickcheers:

Hey chap ,got a new car for the trip chap 02 hilux duel cab td ,good clutch no getting stuck down the back a ya big clutch reck- a. :icon_chickcheers:

Awesome Sav!!!!

Ok I vow not to tear up my own lawn with your car this year.

(Notice I said nuthin about the neighbours lawn :rolleyes: )

Maybe we can stump pullin comp?

I was thinking of getting InCider his own jumping castle to play in. Thought he might like it?

dear-oh-dear1.jpg

Hmmmm?

Maybe a set of these for the rest of us lads?

1399131_2uni.jpg

I'll take Jen Hawkins on the left...

My beer should already be onsite? Brad? any left?

Paul

Mate you will be happy to know I am looking after your keg. it is currently sitting downstairs...............

Full of Starsan after a boiling water rinse out.

Hello... anyone here? Turns light on, still finds no one... No posts since thursday, what the hell is going on?

Hey ChapChap I might be dropping that keg off on the Friday arvo so you better have some room ready. I will need a gas connection. Let me know If I need to bring a splitter and a gas disconnect.

Gavo.

Mate you will be happy to know I am looking after your keg. it is currently sitting downstairs...............

Full of Starsan after a boiling water rinse out.

Excellent!!!!

It was probably too good for the Beer hogs anyway

Paul

Hello... anyone here? Turns light on, still finds no one... No posts since thursday, what the hell is going on?

Hey ChapChap I might be dropping that keg off on the Friday arvo so you better have some room ready. I will need a gas connection. Let me know If I need to bring a splitter and a gas disconnect.

Gavo.

TURN THE LIGHTS OUT WHEN YOU LEAVE!!! We are environmentally friendly here at Chappo Manor :p

She'll be fine mate have plenty of gas and outlets.

Cheers

Chap Chap

I'll take the rest of them. :D

:lol: That's just plain gready gregs.

(BTW nice meeting you and AndrewQld (and the Lady Folk) on Friday night mate over a beer. Looking forward to doing that again soon :icon_cheers: )

:lol: That's just plain gready gregs.

(BTW nice meeting you and AndrewQld (and the Lady Folk) on Friday night mate over a beer. Looking forward to doing that again soon :icon_cheers: )

Yes Chappo it was great to meet you and put a face to the name. It wasnt as ugly as I thought. :)

Cheers. Hope its not too long between beers.

Gregs.

Yes Chappo it was great to meet you and put a face to the name. It wasn't as ugly as I thought. :)

Cheers. Hope it's not too long between beers.

Gregs.

Really Gregs? You must have had your beer goggles on :lol: .

Yep, great to finally meet you Chap Chap and I to am looking forward to another beer with you.

Andrew

Yes Chappo it was great to meet you and put a face to the name. It wasn't as ugly as I thought. :)

You must have been wearing your beer goggles by that time... :ph34r:

You must have been wearing your beer goggles by that time... :ph34r:

I think I was wearing beer goggles because you looked alright too Sully. Nice to have met you, will have to catch up soon. :)

Gregs.

Anyone going to Chappo's who would like to swap a sample their Wyeast 1318 London Ale 3 for another yeast on the day?
If interested please PM me.

T

Back