Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you'll be thumbing it, my pilot tells me the rotors on the Bell need polishing that weekend. :(

bell206s.jpg

Go'arn Chappo, it'd be worth a airfare to see someone wearing ya leather tutu and fishnet stockings :huh: .

Go'arn Chappo, it'd be worth a airfare to see someone wearing ya leather tutu and fishnet stockings :huh: .

Gadnammit Winkle!!! :angry: Don't tell everyone the secret Chap Chap "Mash Bitch" uniform.

Now they'll all want to be my mash bitch.

31776.jpg

Hey Chappo I seem to remember a brew comp challenge and wearing your missus undies, you haven't forgotten have you?

Gavo.

Gadnammit Winkle!!! :angry: Don't tell everyone the secret Chap Chap "Mash Bitch" uniform.

Now they'll all want to be my mash bitch.

31776.jpg

Has anybody noticed her feet are to big for her shoes?

I am looking for 2 able bodies to help bring Ross's lenviathian of a brew rig over to my place Friday afternoon before the Brew Day. Please PM me if you are able to help.

Cheers

Chappo

PM me some and location details and i should be able able to.

Has anybody noticed her feet are to big for her shoes?

Always good to get a woman's perspective on things. Good get KT.

Spent a week trying to work out how I could get to this show - thought I'd worked it out. Just the minor matter of a special case swap in NSW that weekend .. one that you Mr Chap Chap have entered! So, my fine little friend, do you accept my apology for failing to attend in return for your apology for failing to send a dozen bottles of imperial stout?

:icon_cheers:

PM me some and location details and i should be able able to.

Done Wallace. Thanks mate for the helping hand. :icon_cheers:

Always good to get a woman's perspective on things. Good get KT.

Spent a week trying to work out how I could get to this show - thought I'd worked it out. Just the minor matter of a special case swap in NSW that weekend .. one that you Mr Chap Chap have entered! So, my fine little friend, do you accept my apology for failing to attend in return for your apology for failing to send a dozen bottles of imperial stout?

:icon_cheers:

Awwww Ian would help if you picked up a new business account in QLD? I have a venture that only a boozy accountant with a brewers slant could understand? you know I have your interest now? Would love to twist your arm over a few.

Oh shit! Errrr? Okay I can do this no problems Fatz. Imp Stout eh?

I am still in just need to hold back on the critique for a month or six :unsure: . Will need time to mature is all. Never back down I say. Still owe GrantW his winnings as well from the foot tipping. I better get me finger out and pay up!

Chap Chap

Pathetic people, really pathetic. A mere three weeks out from this event, and we haven't even cracked 500 posts. I'm very much contemplating pulling out of the event in disgust, but feel that Chappo would be crying in the corner in the foetal position AGAIN if he were not able to drink his precious (sch)Porter.

OK, OK, I'll come along, but there better be 72 virgin goats waiting for me.... :ph34r:

Cheers!

OK, OK, I'll come along, but there better be 72 virgin goats waiting for me.... :ph34r:

Cheers!

Only if your prepared to strap something to your chest and give your life.

Cheers!

Hell I remember when you didn't care if they were virgins, or females, or goats :blink: Chooks were up there on your list once.....still glad your a little picky there days, so are we here Kin Kin dudes. ;)

Batz

Nick,
I believe Gavo is loading a double deck livestock transport for delivery to Chap Chaps.
Naturally coming from Miles they will all be in pristine & in a unabused state when they arrive. No goat worrying around them parts (sheep are a different matter and practicable kin anyways).

Crikey Winkle... talk about put me in it. We keep our goats, and sheep for that matter, here in pure condition cause we prefer to eat them, unlike you folk.

:icon_offtopic: Now way of topic... Brewed a double of the Dogwood Pale APA with a slightly different hop schedule yesterday and pitched yeast this morning in both fermenters, smelling great already. Chappo ole buddy have ya got room for an extra keg in your system? I can bottle some but will be rushing bottle conditioning to be ready in time.

Now back OT, I'm with you NickB, bloody slack posting record here, even Chappo's been quite.

Gavo.

Back