Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Crap!!! $500 worth of taco's!!!!!! I might come along just to see that..

Put me down as possible maybe.. My calendar is hard to schedule at the moment..

Sqyre...

I could possibly bring my Smoker along if anyone wants to do woodfired pizzas and or Bake thier Burritos...

Sqyre..

:super: :super: :super:

I could possibly bring my Smoker along if anyone wants to do woodfired pizzas ;)

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Please do Brucie :super: , I won't be eating any of that damn Mexican offal :icon_vomit:

cheers Ross

Hell yeah Bruce!!!! Awesome! Let me know if you can pull it off as i will need to collect some wood.

Cheers

Chap Chap

Oyster Nachos
Makes one dozen.

12 tortilla chips (try for ones with a little thicker texture so they don't fall apart)
12 oysters, shucked
Cornmeal
Vegetable oil for frying
1/3 cup mayonaise
1/2 tablespoon sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo sauce (or more to taste) (You might be able to substitute chipotle Tabasco sauce if you need to.)
1 cup fresh pico de gallo

Mix mayonnaise and chipotle sauce together.

In a deep fryer or frying pan, heat the oil to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, drain the oysters and dredge in cornmeal.

Fry in batches until golden brown, about two minutes. Drain on paper towel lined plate and season with salt.

To asssemble nachos, spoon a teaspoon of the chipotle mayonnaise onto a tortilla chip. Top with a fried oyster. Spoon a tablespoonful of pico de gallo on top. Repeat until you have a dozen prepared.

Hell yeah Bruce!!!! Awesome! Let me know if you can pull it off as i will need to collect some wood.

Cheers

Chap Chap

I should be right to bring it... Mrs Sqyre doesn't believe we have anything booked for that day...
Pizzas are cheap and easy... use the lebanese bread as a pizza base and they are done in about 15 minutes. Costs under $20 to make 6 pizzas.
The Smoker can do 6 at a time...

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

Oyster Nachos
Makes one dozen.

12 tortilla chips (try for ones with a little thicker texture so they don't fall apart)
12 oysters, shucked
Cornmeal
Vegetable oil for frying
1/3 cup mayonaise
1/2 tablespoon sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo sauce (or more to taste) (You might be able to substitute chipotle Tabasco sauce if you need to.)

In a deep fryer or frying pan, heat the oil to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, drain the oysters and dredge in cornmeal.

Fry in batches until golden brown, about two minutes. Drain on paper towel lined plate and season with salt.

To asssemble nachos, spoon a teaspoon of the chipotle mayonnaise onto a tortilla chip. Top with a fried oyster. Spoon a tablespoonful of pico de gallo on top. Repeat until you have a dozen prepared.

Kate, you anywhere near by? Cause that sounds amazing. :icon_drool2:

OOOOOH, i cant do oysters... they make me barf...
What about camembert deep fried olives...
get them big green olives, poke the red stuffing out, and use a toothpick to stuff them with camembert/brie cheese, then dunk in egg wash, breadcrumbs, and deep fry for 40 seconds. Outstanding with a glass of dolcetto.

Oyster Nachos
Makes one dozen.

12 oysters, shucked
Cornmeal
Vegetable oil for frying
1/3 cup mayonaise

OOOOOH, i cant do oysters... they make me barf...
What about camembert deep fried olives...
get them big green olives, poke the red stuffing out, and use a toothpick to stuff them with camembert/brie cheese, then dunk in egg wash, breadcrumbs, and deep fry for 40 seconds. Outstanding with a glass of dolcetto.

:icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

Nor can anyone with a decent digestive system. :icon_vomit:

Splitter splatter bloody matter
Greasy slimy rot
Have them on your barbeque
Have them piping hot

You might think it's oysters?
But it's snot.

T

I am sure I seen you at the Blue Oyster Pete.

Nor can anyone with a decent digestive system. :icon_vomit:

Splitter splatter bloody matter
Greasy slimy rot
Have them on your barbeque
Have them piping hot

You might think it's oysters?
But it's snot.

T

Have to agree 100% Pete. :icon_vomit:

+1

Gavo.

What were you doing there to know he was there Brad?? Just dropped in to use the "Lavatory"??

Actually Chappo needed some straws.............some guy called fletcher or felcher or something..........

Actually Chappo needed some straws.............

Yeah blow up your hot date!

Male_Blow_Up_Doll_21173.jpg

I can bring my keg spit if ya want its good for about 4to5kg :icon_cheers:

Back