Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could do a 25kg Spit pig for about $250... :p
Sqyre.. :p

There are some who may do a 25Kg Lamb for Free......

Or goat?

1z6tidg.jpg

Just a reminder to those attending that you need to dress in your best Bogan gear. No bogan gear no entry!

Although I don't think this is gunna be a tough one for most :D . Me included!

Cheers

Chap Chap

Just a reminder to those attending that you need to dress in your best Bogan gear. No bogan gear no entry!

Cheers

Chap Chap

Already cultivating a Mullet and Fluffy dice for the BrewRig

Barls, are you reading this?
Sounds like something we should have for the ISB March meeting/caseswap?

:D

I was in QLD a couple of weeks ago. Appearantly the wettest weekend in Townsville this year. No wonder the tickets were cheap!

Bjorn

I can't wait for the pool emptying competition, straight after the wet t-shirt finals :) .

Ok the strippers are booked!!!

chipndale.jpg

I'm not sure about this but Sully highly recommends them??? <_<

Cheers

Chap Chap

HAHA that's friggin gold. I want to have a bogan party now :D

One thing that my mate just pointed out is;

1. The beer isn't open
2. Nothing is ripped.

Ok the strippers are booked!!!

chipndale.jpg

I'm not sure about this but Sully highly recommends them??? <_<

Dude I told you not to put a pic up of your Cabaret Act.

That gold cozzie you're wearing Chap Chap makes you look like you have a front bum...

1. The beer isn't open
2. Nothing is ripped.

3. Its not XXXX or VB
4. No durries shoved up his sleeve

1. The beer isn't open
2. Nothing is ripped.

Yes your mate has an eye for detail of the bogan kind.

He is obviously a poof! As the the top of the beer should be broken off for starters and the flanny is way to new and has no diff grease marks BUT the Jimmy Beam t-shirt is faded so 1 out of 3.

UK-Bogans.gif

1. The beer isn't open
2. Nothing is ripped.

5. He has a TED in his hand...must have a job. Proper Bogans drink VB.

A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.
Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).
The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.
Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.
Herein lies an intersting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

Lets get this straight, Bogans are Australia wide they are in every nook and cranny, and we love them because we can take the piss. Sure the women bogan has 6 kids to 6 different fathers, loves her alcohol and ciggies, has a different fashion sense, swears like a trooper, and is a general embarassment at the supermarket but at least we can look on and have bit of a laugh. As for the bloke well he loves his VB, ciggies/dope, flannie, mullet, beanie, holden or ford top, holden or ford car, has an excellent grasp on the english vocabluary, and has possible missing teeth, but who is going to look at him sideways when he's at the pub or he wants that car spot you want?
They are a national treasure and we should be proud, for our taxes pay for their everything.

, but who is going to look at him sideways when he's at the pub or he wants that car spot you want?
They are a national treasure and we should be proud, for our taxes pay for their everything.

I lived in Gosnells aka the WA bronx for a bit. I love my bogans. My mate that pointed out the errors with the picture is my certified bogan ambassador to gosnells since moving to the Bull Creek.

Back