Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I can't see why I couldn't make a massive pot of nacho/taco meat sauce. Spread out all the condiments, salads etc and people can choose if they want barrito's, taco's, nacho's or all three.

Well I can't see why I couldn't make a massive pot of nacho/taco meat sauce. Spread out all the condiments, salads etc and people can choose if they want barrito's, taco's, nacho's or all three.

awesome chap chap! sounds like a winner... we can share a taco mate, I'll meet you in the middle, more tongue the better hahaha

paulwolf350 said:
I agree that something simple would be the best cook

Paul
Ok then Chap is the cook.

****, I thought i was pised for a minute, first beer for 8 days tonite

Chapps man sounds fantastic, but you going to workin for days to put it together, if you do , I am in I love Mex

Paul

No reason not to go curries guys, they are always a good easy option.

Yardy and I will do our best to keep the power pumping to your breweries.

Batz

No reason not to go curries guys, they are always a good easy option.

Yardy and I will do our best to keep the power pumping to your breweries.

Batz

it's a dirty job mate but some bugger has to do it..

speakin of which, got the call up today so can't make yours i'm afraid, you'll have to come to Bundy :icon_chickcheers:

cheers
Dave

Noice call Chap Chap!!! Getting hungry thinkin about it.

That certainly sounds like the go to me. :icon_drool2:

Gavo

Well the people have spoken Mexiciano it is!

If I can? Could I ask a few of you to band together as a "Food Commitee" and put the food together, as in quantites of food etc. I am happy to run around and get it, cook it and prepare it. Just if say Sully and two others can put what and how much of what I need to buy to cater for all the bodies. And say we cap it at $25 per head?

Thoughts?

Chap Chap

If I can? Could I ask a few of you to band together as a "Food Commitee" and put the food together, as in quantites of food etc. I am happy to run around and get it, cook it and prepare it. Just if say Sully and two others can put what and how much of what I need to buy to cater for all the bodies. And say we cap it at $25 per head?

Thoughts?

Chap Chap

Mate happy to help out with the food with 20 odd people showing up I would think 25 smackos should cover the tacos, a breaky and some sphincter soother paper.

Brad

Mate happy to help out with the food with 20 odd people showing up I would think 25 smackos should cover the tacos, a breaky and some sphincter soother paper.

Brad

'Allo Vera?

Money up front would be a good idea - like Sqyres Xmas Swap, its rather annoying chasing people on the day (for everyone).

And say we cap it at $25 per head?

Thoughts?

Chap Chap

Holy Crap!!! :blink: $500 worth of taco's!!!!!! I might come along just to see that.. :lol:

Put me down as possible maybe.. My calendar is hard to schedule at the moment.. :unsure:

Sqyre... :p

Woot Bruce! Crossing fingers you can make it mate.

1. Chappo
2. NickB
3. J1gSaw
4. Sully
5. Bradsbrew
6. StillScottish maybe....I've got to be at a Band gig at 10am Sunday :-(
7. Lilo
8. Bonj (firm possible)
9. mossyrocks
10.clean brewer (maybe if not working)
11.Winkle (possible, behaviour permitting apparently)
12. TidalPete (With fresh batteries)
13. Franko
14. Hogan
15. Pumpy
16. Klieny (Maybe)
17. Ross
18.Gavo
19. geoff_tewierik
20.Paulwolf (flying in on the day)
21 Altstart plus keg
22. Browndog - parole pending.
23. jayandcath - Keg O' something
24 Savy I should be wright ( plus keg ).
25. DKS
26. Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre

Brewing: (Brewer, Mash Bitch and brew)
Because of power limitations I will have to limit this to 4 powered rigs. However if your system is fully gas then it won't ne an issue. I have a mill so there is no need pre mill grains.

1. Chappo (Shermanator Mk2) and Sully brewing a 120 minute IIPA
2. Ross (Sabco Brew-Magic) and Franko brewing "something"
3. Bradsbrew(dodgy rig)
4. Lilo (Rig Name to be decided on the day)
5. Might squeeze in in parts of rig (blue Streak) Electric HLT
6. jayandcath (LPG Express)
7 Battered sav brewery if I still have my ute,and if theres enough power.

Chap Chap

I could possibly bring my Smoker along if anyone wants to do woodfired pizzas and or Bake thier Burritos... ;)

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back