Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what is the food theme for this shindig?

Curry and Pizza already taken...

1. Chappo
2. NickB
3. J1gSaw
4. Sully
5. Bradsbrew
6. StillScottish maybe....I've got to be at a Band gig at 10am Sunday :-(
7. Lilo
8. Bonj (firm possible)
9. mossyrocks
10.clean brewer (maybe if not working)
11.Winkle (possible, behaviour permitting apparently)
12. TidalPete (With fresh batteries)
13. Franko
14. Hogan
15. Pumpy
16. Klieny (Maybe)
17. Ross
18.Gavo
19. geoff_tewierik
20.Paulwolf (flying in on the day)
21 Altstart plus keg
22. Browndog - parole pending.
23. jayandcath - Keg O' something
24 Savy I should be wright ( plus keg ).
25. DKS

Brewing: (Brewer, Mash Bitch and brew)
Because of power limitations I will have to limit this to 4 powered rigs. However if your system is fully gas then it won't ne an issue. I have a mill so there is no need pre mill grains.

1. Chappo (Shermanator Mk2) and Sully brewing a 120 minute IIPA
2. Ross (Sabco Brew-Magic) and Franko brewing "something"
3. Bradsbrew(dodgy rig)
4. Lilo (Rig Name to be decided on the day)
5. Might squeeze in in parts of rig (blue Streak) Electric HLT
6. jayandcath (LPG Express)
7 Battered sav brewery if I still have my ute,and if theres enough power.

Just fixing the list Daz!

Chap Chap

Is anybody bringing a KVA? Might need a big one :blink:

I wouldnt like to be supplying 6 HLTs at my place, the meter box would be on fire!

Thanks Chappo for hosting this, another 2 1/2 day affair I hope!

SWMBO must be over the last shindig by now, yeah

Wolfy

And what is the food theme for this shindig?

Curry and Pizza already taken...

Well the options are open but I guess we better stick away from Smoked, Curried and pizza'ed theme.

I guess seeing it is a Sheep Shaggers convention we really should have lamb. So I guess a whole lamb on the spit with roast tatters and sour cream greek style. Hmmmmm Greek style food?

Goat Cheese??

Feta? Why not?

Is anybody bringing a KVA? Might need a big one :blink:

5KVA?

SWMBO must be over the last shindig by now, yeah
Wolfy

Yeah she is but I am sure she will have to pay my pennance when it's all over and done... <_<

Any thoughts on food????

Chap Chap

HLT = 10 amp will be running for some time. If we can use a food grade HWS :ph34r: it will speed up the process. Although the family may have to have cold showers unless you got instantaneous gas. well I know you got gas :lol: .
Measured up the brewstand today and it wont fit in the trailer on the return trip.

Gavo.

Marinated Boned Lamb Forequarters done on the BBQ slowly, Roasted Potatoes, Greek Salad, Tzatziki and Lebanese Bread.... With Sauces of course..... Kebab Shop Style................. :icon_drool2:

:icon_cheers: CB

Marinated Boned Lamb Forequarters done on the BBQ slowly, Roasted Potatoes, Greek Salad, Tzatziki and Lebanese Bread.... With Sauces of course..... Kebab Shop Style................. :icon_drool2:

:icon_cheers: CB

kebabs yeah... :icon_drool2:

Good thinking CB.

nothing like a kebab and beer

I think its always a tricky topic this food idea, especially when you consider a fairly large volume of drun... lightly intoxicated people.. :rolleyes:
And as we all know, once you get on the turps, the night tends to get away and before long twisties and dip makes for a fine meal.
The kebab idea is a good one.
Or mexican etc. Cant beat a big greasy jalapeno sour cream ridden burrito!

Kebabs have my vote. Maybe lamb and chicken on the spit. Tomato, onions and lettuce pre chop chopped. Lebbo bread. Stack of sauces. Everyone makes their own master piece. :icon_drool2:

I think its always a tricky topic this food idea, especially when you consider a fairly large volume of drun... lightly intoxicated people.. :rolleyes:
And as we all know, once you get on the turps, the night tends to get away and before long twisties and dip makes for a fine meal.
The kebab idea is a good one.
Or mexican etc. Cant beat a big greasy jalapeno sour cream ridden burrito!

Yeah i think we need to keep the food simple or something that has been pre-preped. With a few rigs pumpin out brews and a few kegs pumpin out beer. Mexican sounds good unless of course f2ckin Scruffy rocks up with is anus burning sauce. But if he does I suggest we get Jiggy wit it :huh: . Although last years effort from the Chap Chap Clan did present a great feast for a pissed Brad ;) .

These pretzels are makin me thirsty.......................

Mexican is good too...

Gives me and excuse to buy the gear to make homemade corn tortillas... :icon_drool2:

LOL, nacho's!!! 20 packets of home brand corn chips, home brand nacho sauce, home brand cheese.... all mangled together on a huge plate... haha, who said i was tight..
I know when i get on the soup my hunger fades out... like any good social alco, i cant have food bloating me!
Though i usually like to have a good feed before a big sess.
From memory any party/event i have been too that involves many people and many beers, usually starts with big food plans, and ends up never happening.
Or if it does eventuate, shitloads of tucker is left over as hardly any people eat as their too sloshed.

I would be conning Clean Brewer into doing a super barby, all the food ideas can be done on the barby

I agree that something simple would be the best

Paul

Back