Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid list of chores that need to be done before I even contemplate touching the car keys. Ahh the sacrifices a married man must make just to have some fun with the boys.

Have a great day fellas, would have loved to have been there..... BUT??? :(

CB

Just bottling some beers now, was trying to squeeze in a full keg but I left the fridge with it in off overnight :angry: Will still have an esky full of samples, two of which are with my own home grown hops for people to try. Shall be out there sometime around 5pm, hope there's still a spare goat by then!

Have a good one guys. Im getting in the spirit Chappo. Im sat here drinking a longneck of VB for ya! SERIOUSLY!
Cheers
Steve

Just bottling some beers now, was trying to squeeze in a full keg but I left the fridge with it in off overnight :angry: Will still have an esky full of samples, two of which are with my own home grown hops for people to try. Shall be out there sometime around 5pm, hope there's still a spare goat by then!
Sounds great Daemon,

See you there.

I'll probably get there around 1pm the way I'm going.

Have a little left over St Patty's day Guinness and some samples of other stuff.

PB

come on guys ,, chap chaps computer must be logged on ...

reports ???

Have an awesome day, ya bunch a farkin goat luvin drunks...yes...that is pure spiteful jealousy right there.

How did you go with the live streaming of brew rigs??

Have a good one fellas.
Cheers, John

Looks like it's going to be a great day....

Have fun boys and girls :)

23479_425225692574_599362574_5334987_4632894_n.jpg

would be good too see chap chaps face when the sqyers arive ... lol

It will be very quiet here until the shenanigans start about 9ish... or Chapso leaves his laptop logged in and unattended (in the hope of getting his post count up!)

I'd beware of Mrs Sqyre sneaking a video upload to youtube... AGAIN! :lol:

Apparently,the web cam is beoynd Bonj's abilityto repair.Howver things are getting messy early..............

stay tuned

Browndog

Well I have to say that schooey and his brew bitch have really impressed me this weekend! 900kms, 2 batches and what great hunks of man candy they are! If only I wasn't attached to the goats.....

Back