Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm staying in tonight... need to give the mullet a good wash in preparation...
Also need to carb some kegs for tomorrow...

Sqyre...

Getting excited fellas! (for the day, not for the Felching :icon_vomit: )

Keg ready to go, Bogan clothing pretty much sorted, dad and bro worded up, small glasses, tent, folding chairs packed.

ETD of 8am with stops at Woolies for non-beer liquids and ice, and an op-shop for the final part of the clothing.

WOOOOO!

Cheers

Getting excited fellas! (for the day, not for the Felching :icon_vomit: )

Keg ready to go, Bogan clothing pretty much sorted, dad and bro worded up, small glasses, tent, folding chairs packed.

ETD of 8am with stops at Woolies for non-beer liquids and ice, and an op-shop for the final part of the clothing.

WOOOOO!

Cheers

Bogan clothing? :blink: :huh:

T

Regular dress for most of the attendees I would think....

I'm going for the "Cronulla" look myself.

Cheers

Chappo need to get some shie from craftys in the morning,The missus is taking the gps so I aint got a clew where I am going to your place, are you going to the shop I can be there early.How far away are you from ross.

Chappo need to get some shie from craftys in the morning,The missus is taking the gps so I aint got a clew where I am going to your place, are you going to the shop I can be there early.How far away are you from ross.

Sav,

Just get to the shop around 11 & follow our beer breath.

T

PS ---- Nick,
Sorry to tell you the dog ate your hops. :( But don't worry --- Learnt how to do an enema last time I was in hossy. :super:

Guess I'll be brewing with the dog then Pete :p

Cheers!

Tried saving webspace so see modified post above Nick.

T

I seem to remember a TV show recommending a four dog addition as being benificial, so its sure to be true.

I've got half a mongrel if anyone can use it?

Back