Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBBBBBBBBBBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fucken bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bar is all i have to say

That's more like it.

Full points to whoever posted that.

Just got home no thanks to an early departure. My designated driver's GF had minor bingle so we had to run.

Bonfire was ripping when I left. Franko was in fine form. Yoda and Ahnold impersonations galore.

Pumpy was whinging like only a POM can (just kidding maaate)

Tidal Pete was clearing the room regularly as usual.

Screwy looking good despite the new zipper.... or because of?

Ross and Sqyre sporting sensational mullets.

Bonj letting his wild man-mane fly free.

Browndog looking after chappos laptop.

Thanks to the Chappos for hosting and all the hard work. Thanks also to the Sqyres for the hard yards feeding the piss heads. Y'all rock. Shame I will miss Pumpy burning down something at breakfast.

Ps. Consensus was InCider is a fhag for not going.

there would be a herd of hungover hippos in chap chaps pool by now ... Moobbs everywhere

Top day good company wonderful beers and lots of beer B/S. Many thanks to Mr & Mrs Chappo for a tremendous and enjoyable day.
Cheers Altstart

Looks like it's going to be a great day....

Have fun boys and girls :)

23479_425225692574_599362574_5334987_4632894_n.jpg

Had to reply just so we get to see this pic again, classic.

Hope there are lots of sore heads this morning - for the right reasons! B) :p

Pumpy would have been proud, but it was Paulwolf that set fire to the BBQ this time... then quickly ran away leaving browndog to take charge and clean up the mess yet again. This BBQ fire put the old Pumpy classic at Batz's place to shame... a new BBQ is on the cards for Chappo and possibly some new lattice work :p Plenty of photos were taken, so expect them coming through as the riff-raff get home and recover.

Schooey, you are my second best male prostitute. I do a good deal... sell him by the kilo(Russian accent)
Franko, you big hunk of man candy. I do him good deal too. You ask for best price

Blloody Sensational affair...

Thank Mr and Mrs Chappo for the event. Had an absolute ball.

Great catchin up with all...

What a blast. Thanks to Chappo & Mrs Chappo and also Sqyre for handy hints on how to get reluctant goats up on a trailer. And big ups to the NSW contingent for making the road trip up "Get in da chopper" :super: .

(Chappo - expect a lot of enquiries from the lonely boys in Beaudesert)

Thankyou to Mr an Mrs Chapps for a splendid event. Your hospitality was indeed awesome.
Nice to meet all you blokes too.

Thanks to Chap Chap for hosting and a big thanks to the guys for not wearing out my Goats...
And a massive thanks to Mrs Chappo and Mrs Sully for the Choc-mint cake "liaison" while sully and chappo were down by the fire...
Still trying to get the cake out of my crevices.... :D

Sqyre...

Thanks to Chap Chap for hosting and a big thanks to the guys for not wearing out my Goats...

Sqyre...

But you didn't say I couldn't "wear" them in......
It was a big tent, I was lonely ;)

Many thanks to Mrs and Mr Chap for putting up with our exemplary behaviour. Next time we can REALLY whoop it up. Also good to see some faces to put against names.

Cheers

Campbell

Latest posts

Back