Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently,the web cam is beoynd Bonj's abilityto repair.Howver things are getting messy early..............

stay tuned

Browndog

Thanks for the update Tony. Is anyone in the pool yet?

dustin-matt-small-photo-by-curtis-millard.jpg

Hey guys. Stop using big words and spelling them correctly.

I cannot believe how good abrewer bradsbrew is .He is awesome. Actually he is my Idol. And good looking. He canshare my goat -anytime

Goat spit-roast sounds like a good idea no matter how you look at it!

[EDIT: I've just rethought that joke - if there is a goat there please, for the love of God, no one kill it and cook it. Would definitely take the edge of my lulz.]

A mass of chicken wungs have come out of sqyres smoker and theyare tasting mmmmm..............Things are getting messier.

-Browndog

Goat spit-roast sounds like a good idea no matter how you look at it!

[EDIT: I've just rethought that joke - if there is a goat there please, for the love of God, no one kill it and cook it. Would definitely take the edge of my lulz.]

eh nuthing better than a good goat curry! otherwise them things do eat anything :ph34r:

otherwise them things do eat anything :ph34r:

^lol

Um, just realised that I didn't ask for no-one to actually double-team a goat either. I probably should. Don't do that.

(Echelon is watching.)

ask all those banana-benders about the sheild final kleiny :icon_cheers:

If you could hear this post you would realise Campbell has fired his bagpipes up. Man bagpipes are loud

-BD

You LUCKY Bastards! im confined to the lounge/computer while looking after the boys. SWMBO got called into work just as i turned onto the gateway motorway on the way back. gonna pick her up in half an hour. CHAPPO, where can i get my refund? :D Give me all the shit u want when i go to babbs on thursday! gotta go now! have fun!

Has Chappo been dragged off into the house yet?

Back