Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate there is good news and bad news...............................

The good news is your keg was fookin fantastic and tasting great. can I get the recipe??

The bad news is............... your beer was nice and I have a hang over :D .

Seriously its a great beer and I am sure the punters will enjoy the last 2 litres.

Brad

He he, told Chappo i was bringing a keg...was it supposed to be full?

I thought I could fill it once i got there. I dont have to take a full tank of petrol to the servo!

gold screwy ,, good find ,,,, are there any brewers from charliville ?? send Campbell a big stinky goat skin with head still on ...

cheers

hey chappo dont forget to make up kleinys bed before he gets there, he has a habbit of falling asleep early.

Damn it fents now i cant sneek off for a nap and get back up for more entertainment. :lol:

You know i have mild drinking Narcolepsy.

We are going to be in for an interesting time if that cyclone decides to head south boys.

cheers

Browndog

How did you go with that Schooey?

Do we have enough room for the extra brew rig (as well as permission)?

Our names are not on the official list. Are we gonna miss out?
Chapeau? Does that mean ur a hat man?

Wont be going... Will be at The Pub With No Beer on friday night

We are going to be in for an interesting time if that cyclone decides to head south boys.

cheers

Browndog
0002e4dt.jpeg

Dont northerners always have a party if a cyclone is going to hit. I remember being in port douglas as one was moveing in and we went to the supermarket where the checkout chick said once she nocked off she was haveing a cyclone party and invited us along. Of course it pissed down but everybody was too drunk too care. (aaaaaaaahhhhhhh good times).

I fly out tomorrow mid day and get a couple of drinking days in before the big event.

catch you all there

Kleiny

cheers

Browndog

At the very least there should be heavy showers. Pity poor Mrs Chappo with 40 plus brewers & all those rigs squashed into her garage & barby area all demanding a change of dry clothing & a dry place to drop after midnight.
Someone mentioned a marque way back in this thread. Who was it & is it still available?

Kleiny,
All Queenslanders know that the best way to shelter from a cyclone is to stock the toilet with all essentials including flashlight & beer. Go inside, lock door & when you hear the roar of the cyclone bearing down, bend over, put your head between your legs AND KISS YOUR ARSE GOODBYE. :lol:

T

At the very least there should be heavy showers. Pity poor Mrs Chappo with 40 plus brewers & all those rigs squashed into her garage & barby area all demanding a change of dry clothing & a dry place to drop after midnight.
Someone mentioned a marque way back in this thread. Who was it & is it still available?

Kleiny,
All Queenslanders know that the best way to shelter from a cyclone is to stock the toilet with all essentials including flashlight & beer. Go inside, lock door & when you hear the roar of the cyclone bearing down, bend over, put your head between your legs AND KISS YOUR ARSE GOODBYE. :lol:

T

What's the flashlight for Pete? :eek:

Back