Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chappo, looks like i might be able to make it, i just got the sack, so no need for a sickie!!!!!! can i bring some commercial beer? or food to contribute plus the $25

Hey Chappo, looks like i might be able to make it, i just got the sack, so no need for a sickie!!!!!! can i bring some commercial beer? or food to contribute plus the $25

Jase that's not good news :( . Sorry to hear that.

Just yourself, some beers for consumption and a will to have a goodtime with your fellow brewers is all that's needed. Although would appreciate a hand with cooking Food on the day.

Cheers

Chap Chap

Payment x 3 sent today Chappo!

Cheers

Jase that's not good news :( . Sorry to hear that.

Just yourself, some beers for consumption and a will to have a goodtime with your fellow brewers is all that's needed. Although would appreciate a hand with cooking Food on the day.

Cheers

Chap Chap
Mate happy to help in any way

Isn't there a book and movie, both titled.."The men who stare at goats"?

Cheers

Alan

2009_men_who_stare_at_goats_010-500x333.jpg

I actually contempated borrowing a Mates, Mrs goat for the day for shits and giggles. I reckon it would have been as funny as hell the expression on few faces. "Shit they WERE SERIOUS! I'm outa here!". They have 20 or so for goats milk production. But the thought of 40 odd brewers terrorising the poor thing made me decide against it. :lol:

Still it could happen? ;)

Chap Chap

I actually contempated borrowing a Mates, Mrs goat for the day for shits and giggles. I reckon it would have been as funny as hell the expression on few faces. "Shit they WERE SERIOUS! I'm outa here!". They have 20 or so for goats milk production. But the thought of 40 odd brewers terrorising the poor thing made me decide against it. :lol:

Still it could happen? ;)

Chap Chap

Get on the piss with Ross and convince him the goat costume is a good idea :icon_cheers:

Sorry Fella's but I have to close the list to this event. If you haven't PM'ed me or put your name on the list by now its just too late. By a quick finger count there will be over 40 attending this doo.

Just a word of caution I'm a bit egdy about dickheads. Heaps of piss around and a bad attitude are not a good mix. If your one who gets a little punchy with a few under the belt please leave it at home. This is not the place nor the venue. All the homebrewers doo's I have been to and hosted there has never been one incident ever and I'd like it kept that way. Also if everybody can pitch in where and when needed it makes it more enjoyable for everyone.

On a lighter note food is all but organised and the top garage has been cleared and cleaned to accomodate all the rigs on the day if needed because of bad weather. The wood stack has been stocked up for the bon fire and Sqyre's Puff'n Billy.

Cheers

Chap Chap

Just a word of caution I'm a bit egdy about dickheads.

Can I still come SWMBO thinks I'm a dickhead. Although I am more of a spewy, shit your pants type of drunk rather than a violent drunk :huh:

Can I still come SWMBO thinks I'm a dickhead. Although I am more of a spewy, shit your pants type of drunk rather than a violent drunk :huh:

+1 SWMBO knows I'm a dickhead. Am a noddy though, only harmful to myself :chug:

Back