Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm your amorous type drunk, so it may be the goat's lucky night...

Im trying to see if i can fit a few brews in my baggage for the flight.

and using a different method than anal insertion,.

Does anybody know if the domestic flights allow you to have home brew in your baggage?

It would be nice to share a few of my beers.

Kleiny

I'm your amorous type drunk, so it may be the goat's lucky night...

I'd be keeping my eye on this bloke Chappo - typical Ipswich, blood-nut, drunken thrashing machine :p

Brad, Have you had a taste to make sure its not turned to vinegar?

Paul

Mate there is good news and bad news...............................

The good news is your keg was fookin fantastic and tasting great. can I get the recipe??

The bad news is............... your beer was nice and I have a hang over :D .

Seriously its a great beer and I am sure the punters will enjoy the last 2 litres.

Brad

Does anybody know if the domestic flights allow you to have home brew in your baggage?
Checked should pose no problems. Hand luggage might be an issue. Not worth the risk, IMO - check it.

Just a word of caution I'm a bit egdy about dickheads. Heaps of piss around and a bad attitude are not a good mix. If your one who gets a little punchy with a few under the belt please leave it at home. This is not the place nor the venue. All the homebrewers doo's I have been to and hosted there has never been one incident ever and I'd like it kept that way. Also if everybody can pitch in where and when needed it makes it more enjoyable for everyone.
Security Guard for the night - meet Maurice

high-security-africa-danger-crazy-funny-02.jpg

What's the password?? :ph34r:

Just filtering my Nelson sauvin, bssaz ,APA taste awesome cant wait to its carbed. :super:

Just filtering my Nelson sauvin, bssaz ,APA taste awesome cant wait to its carbed. :super:

You wait till your beer is carbed?????????? Who else does this strange thing??

On a lighter note food is all but organised and the top garage has been cleared and cleaned to accomodate all the rigs on the day if needed because of bad weather. The wood stack has been stocked up for the bon fire and Sqyre's Puff'n Billy.

Cheers

Chap Chap

Sorry Chap chap, i will get my payment to ya ASAP...
Had a lot on in the last week..
Me and the smoker will be there, i just need to find some beer to bring.
I havent brewed for a long time and all i have is some old Pilsener that has been buried in the Brew fridge Lagering for about 4months.. :rolleyes:

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Don't let Ross too close to it..... :ph34r:

ross.jpg

We got a couple of spare seats, Stu... and that sounds like it could be a plan... :D PM me a number, Stu and I'll give you a buzz
How did you go with that Schooey?

Do we have enough room for the extra brew rig (as well as permission)?

Our names are not on the official list. Are we gonna miss out?
Chapeau? Does that mean ur a hat man?

Chap, Chap, Chappity, Chap, Chap! $25.00 was just put into ur bank account! may only be able to stay half of the day though......................... seeing how many strings i can pull (STRINGS.......) so i can have a few and crash the night though!

_W_

Back