Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if any one is going through tweed heads or leaving from the coast that I might be able to get a lift with?

Just wondering if any one is going through tweed heads or leaving from the coast that I might be able to get a lift with?

If it helps anyone, he is interested in spooning.

The Gods must be smiling as the weather is now forecast to be mainly fine :super:

Cheers Ross

I won't have any hb ready so I will have to buy some commercial stuff, can I buy beer tickets on the day???

Geez Chappo! I think people are too scared to bring thier home brew along because they think its no good! I'm bringing some of mine, I know it's shit! But hopefully its the end of my K'N'K...... All is AG after this :)

Geez Chappo! I think people are too scared to bring thier home brew along because they think its no good! I'm bringing some of mine, I know it's shit! But hopefully its the end of my K'N'K...... All is AG after this :)

I would love to bring mine for feedback, but i just dont have any ready

That looks pretty damm good Brad :icon_drool2: , what time is mash-in???

Mate i reckon a 9 to 9.30 mash in and this is the recipe after adjustment for a 69L batch....i just hope it balances out as well as the original.

2nd Year Settlers Old

Original Gravity (OG): 1.049
Colour (SRM): 22.4
Bitterness (IBU): 29.7

3.51% Aromatic Malt
1.75% Chocolate
3.51% Black Roasted Barley
1.4% Special-B
2.11% Crystal 40
77.19% Pale Ale Malt
10.53% Flaked Oats

0.7 g/l Pride of Ringwood (8.3% Alpha) @ 60 Minutes (Boil)
0.4 g/l Fuggles (5.7% Alpha) @ 60 Minutes (Boil)
0.2 g/l Pride of Ringwood (8.3% Alpha) @ 15 Minutes (Boil)
0.2 g/l First Gold (7.9% Alpha) @ 5 Minutes (Boil)
0.7 g/l Styrian Golding (4.4% Alpha) @ 5 Minutes (Boil)

Single step Infusion at 66C for 60 Minutes. Boil for 60 Minutes

Fermented at 20c with

Recipe Generated with BrewMate[/b

DSC00078.JPG

The wheelie mobile Ghetteau keg fridge is ready for action.... :D

long shot I know.... But

Is anyone with a spare seat heading down to Chappos from Upper Mt Gravatt area around 10am? or from Ross's around 10:30ish (I can get a lift that far).

My transport plans just got thrown out the window.. Fooook it

long shot I know.... But

Is anyone with a spare seat heading down to Chappos from Upper Mt Gravatt area around 10am? or from Ross's around 10:30ish (I can get a lift that far).

I'll be stopping into the shop to drop my wild brew off, I can't see me getting there before 11am though.

-Browndog

Sorry to disappoint some, but it looks like I will be turning up to this shindig :p Will be there later in the afternoon sometime.

Not sure yet if I'll have a whole keg with me or an esky full of samples, will there be any spare gas / cooling options if I bring a keg?

Looking forward to looking like a bogan (no costume required!), drinking a few beers and talking about goats :)

long shot I know.... But

Should b able to arrange something! thats about the time i will be leaving from capalaba. pm me if you want.

If ur not staying, then you will have to find your own way home.

_W_

On another note, this has to be the only thread on this forum with only 50 "on-topic" posts and 600 "off-topic" posts....... and I like it!

Back