Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be stopping into the shop to drop my wild brew off, I can't see me getting there before 11am though.

-Browndog

That may work well. I get there at 1030 and sample a few wares...

I'll let you know tomorrow if I need to take you up on the offer, Much appreciated...

Should b able to arrange something! thats about the time i will be leaving from capalaba. pm me if you want.

If ur not staying, then you will have to find your own way home.

_W_

Thanks, offer much appreciated, I will know tomorrow if I need to take you up on it. May be able to get picked up from Ross's

Cheers

I have decided anyone not attending this Shin Dig is basically GAY! Which suits brewers like Jay :lol: .

Chap Chap

I have decided anyone not attending this Shin Dig is basically GAY! Which suits brewers like Jay :lol: .

Chap Chap

Gay is not nearly the worst of it.... I hear he does not even like goats..

Mate i reckon a 9 to 9.30 mash in and this is the recipe after adjustment for a 69L batch....i just hope it balances out as well as the original.

2nd Year Settlers Old

Original Gravity (OG): 1.049
Colour (SRM): 22.4
Bitterness (IBU): 29.7

3.51% Aromatic Malt
1.75% Chocolate
3.51% Black Roasted Barley
1.4% Special-B
2.11% Crystal 40
77.19% Pale Ale Malt
10.53% Flaked Oats

0.7 g/l Pride of Ringwood (8.3% Alpha) @ 60 Minutes (Boil)
0.4 g/l Fuggles (5.7% Alpha) @ 60 Minutes (Boil)
0.2 g/l Pride of Ringwood (8.3% Alpha) @ 15 Minutes (Boil)
0.2 g/l First Gold (7.9% Alpha) @ 5 Minutes (Boil)
0.7 g/l Styrian Golding (4.4% Alpha) @ 5 Minutes (Boil)

Single step Infusion at 66C for 60 Minutes. Boil for 60 Minutes

Fermented at 20c with

Recipe Generated with BrewMate[/b

Thats an early start for this black duck but I'll give it a punt. I'm thinking the brew in the dalek will be a UXB (a bit muted than normal - says me after drinking far too much Belgian Dark Strong for a school nite).

Repainted the house yet Chappo? :p

What page was the bit about the food on? too many pages to look though, I want to check if lunch is on for saturday or do we come via <insert greasy fast food conglomerate here>

cheers

Browndog

What page was the bit about the food on? too many pages to look though, I want to check if lunch is on for saturday or do we come via <insert greasy fast food conglomerate here>

cheers

Browndog

Brownie Lunch is provided mate. Snags, onions, dead horse and a bun! :icon_cheers:

I see Chappo's been to walmart to pick up supplies for the shindig

1110.jpg

Thanks to Lilo most things are organised however still need to work out how to get Ross's bling rig to Chappo manor. Also considering the out of towners in attendance was thinking a quick hooray at Crafties Saturday morning.

Chap Chap

Thanks to Lilo most things are organised however still need to work out how to get Ross's bling rig to Chappo manor. Also considering the out of towners in attendance was thinking a quick hooray at Crafties Saturday morning.

Chap Chap

Sounds like the go CHappo, then we can follow you through the safe route to Chappo Manor.

Sounds like the go Brownie! I'll be sporting a new mullet just for you!

I can't wait, I'm gonna buy a pack of winnie reds to stick in my teeshirt sleeve (even though I don't smoke)

Chap Chap

How big is this rig?

It might fit in my ute (crewman)

edit: extra info

a couple a bit of news,good news is, scoundrel is back in the land of the computerized intergoolies thing, using the net on my phone was costing me shitloads.

bad news is im going to have to pull out of this one... *ducks to avoid thrown thongs, goats and mash paddles* my grans been in hospital with the old pluracy, she'll pull through though, she's a tough ol' bird. and the cash flow leaves something to be desired round here at the moment, what with not getting bugger all work, and buying a *sexy new fangled* gas bottles im broke 4 hours after being paid.

ah well have fun boys, have a few for me and see youse all at casa de'l winkle for xmas in july caseswap.
cheers scoundrel.

SR you are a GAYLORD! Gimme a call and we will workout a payment plan at extremely good rates. :rolleyes:

Ok Chappo Manor is starting to take shape. Having to go to Adelaide set me a ways back but looks like I might even be able to pull this one off? :unsure: I think it'll be a more knock about affair rather than the high standard of show done by the Sqyres.

Ok guys severe chair shortage here so don't forget your camp chairs, yeah?

Also any of the local boys who want to drop in this evening for a yak and beers with our Southern brewhood you are more than welcome.

To those that are travelling have a safe one and see ya soon

How big is this rig?

It might fit in my ute (crewman)

edit: extra info

Too big for you tray there Goldy but thanks for the offer. I have a plan B in place just need to discuss it with Rossco first.

Ok Chappo Manor is starting to take shape. Having to go to Adelaide set me a ways back but looks like I might even be able to pull this one off?

Going to Adelaide would set you back a couple of years Chapso! :lol: 'Welcome to 1979'

Back