Chap Chap Looking For Able Brewers In Adelaide 16th March 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chappo1970

Piss off or Buy Me A Beer
Reaction score
I'll be in Adelaide on 16th of this month, next Tuesday, for business and was wondering if there is the opportunity to catch up with some of the highly esteemed Adelaide Brewerhood for a beer in the city? I know it's a school night, also short notice, so I'm not holding much hope but if I could catch up with 1 or 2 of you guys that would great :) . I'm staying out at Keswick which isn't far from the city.

Also looking for advice on somewhere where a decent beer can be had?

Cheers

Chap Chap

Cheers

Chap Chap

Good beers to be had at Powell's Maltings Chap Chap. :icon_cheers:
If they've run dry can you bring back half a dozen sacks of Powells Ale, Munich, Pils & Vienna for an old fart? :ph34r:

T

only two places to head, cap chap, the wheatsheaf in Thebarton, or the Brew Boys over at regency park

I'll be in Adelaide on 16th of this month, next Tuesday, for business and was wondering if there is the opportunity to catch up with some of the highly esteemed Adelaide Brewerhood for a beer in the city? I know it's a school night, also short notice, so I'm not holding much hope but if I could catch up with 1 or 2 of you guys that would great :) . I'm staying out at Keswick which isn't far from the city.

Cheers

Chap Chap

There are no highly esteemed brewers...just us lot that brew in Adelaide/

May be able to...Good spots I've been in - Dock and Duck has a good range of importeds and some locals, Kings Head a lot of locals are the two I'd hit up but others may know better. Certainly a few out of the city inc North Adelaide - Wellington is good.

I should be able to make it after cricket training.

Look forward to meeting you in person Chappo!

go the wheatie mate you will love it! just dont pay any attention to the people around you, but on a tuesday i dont think there will be many people around.

I'm gunna leave it up to you local boys to decide on the venue as I have NFI of the situation.

Good beers to be had at Powell's Maltings Chap Chap. :icon_cheers:
If they've run dry can you bring back half a dozen sacks of Powells Ale, Munich, Pils & Vienna for an old fart? :ph34r:

T

If I can i will try to pick up some for ya TP.

only two places to head, cap chap, the wheatsheaf in Thebarton, or the Brew Boys over at regency park

Ooooo the Brew Boys sounds tempting. Heard many a good report.

There are no highly esteemed brewers...just us lot that brew in Adelaide/

May be able to...Good spots I've been in - Dock and Duck has a good range of importeds and some locals, Kings Head a lot of locals are the two I'd hit up but others may know better. Certainly a few out of the city inc North Adelaide - Wellington is good.

Okay sounds like a start?

I should be able to make it after cricket training.

Look forward to meeting you in person Chappo!

I will be really looking forward to that Ravs :beerbang: .

Chap Chap

The Wheaty is your only real option on a Tuesday night. Brewboys is only open Thursday-Saturday.

Thanks Goo and DJ!

Is there a.....

pole-dancing1.jpg

Near by? :lol:

The palace is the the better one imo, but crazy's is not to bad, both places you have to pay to get in.

Both strip joints are on hindley st about a 20 min stagger from the wheatie or a 2 min cab ride.

The palace is the the better one imo, but crazy's is not to bad, both places you have to pay to get in.

Both strip joints are on hindley st about a 20 min stagger from the wheatie or a 2 min cab ride.

I was kidding but thanks for the tip :lol: :huh:

Saved a memo in your phone?

Or have you already been to Adelaide before?

I was kidding but thanks for the tip :lol: :huh:

my tip is the Firm on nth Terrace...but each of us have a favourite depending on personal experience ;)

You won't find any Powell's Malts in SA...Last I checked they are 800km away in Melb, although it could be time for a BB.

Saved a memo in your phone?

Or have you already been to Adelaide before?
:lol: :ph34r:

There's only two places in Australia I would live. One is where I am now and the other is Adelaide. Been there a few times over the years and just love the place. Yes Sydney and Melbourne are great places too but they are both just a big grinding metropolis. Perth, Darwin and Hobart are ok but not for me.

You gotta experience the Wheatie Chap Chap. Don't miss the artwork on the walls it tells a story :lol:

Cheers,

Screwy

ill be working till 9:30 but if you guys are still down at the weatie ill pop in its on the way home from work.

:lol: :ph34r:

There's only two places in Australia I would live. One is where I am now and the other is Adelaide. Been there a few times over the years and just love the place. Yes Sydney and Melbourne are great places too but they are both just a big grinding metropolis. Perth, Darwin and Hobart are ok but not for me.

As If we would want you anyway :p

Rook

You gotta experience the Wheatie Chap Chap. Don\'t miss the artwork on the walls it tells a story :lol:

Cheers,

Screwy

;) Gotchya Screwy

ill be working till 9:30 but if you guys are still down at the weatie ill pop in its on the way home from work.

Excellent Dj look forward to it if you can.

As If we would want you anyway :p

Rook

You weren\'t saying that at Sqyres Rookie. You were just leading me on to have ya way with me you bitch! :angry:

The lesson is never trust a Cats supporter

Latest posts

Back